Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't wait to read the LoftForWords match report 18:53 - Aug 5 with 3073 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Always a brilliant read. Not looking great for Andre Dozzell according to the current ratings.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/match-ratings/display/m

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Can't wait to read the LoftForWords match report on 18:55 - Aug 5 with 3033 viewsCoastalblue

I can't wait for Phil's match report tomorrow, also always a brilliant read :)

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Can't wait to read the LoftForWords match report on 18:56 - Aug 5 with 3015 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Can't wait to read the LoftForWords match report on 18:55 - Aug 5 by Coastalblue

I can't wait for Phil's match report tomorrow, also always a brilliant read :)

Yeah, but a bit more 'traditional'

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Can't wait to read the LoftForWords match report on 18:58 - Aug 5 with 2997 viewsibbleobble

They were booing them at 2-0 down so it’s going to make for very interesting reading. Their performance was as disheveled as Ainworth’s ageing rock dad attire. 9 games left (max) before he’s back in League One.
Can't wait to read the LoftForWords match report on 19:02 - Aug 5 with 2946 viewsnorfsufblue

Ref got s better mark than all except Begovic!... that can't happen too often?
Can't wait to read the LoftForWords match report on 19:02 - Aug 5 with 2944 viewsBigCommon

Can't wait to read the LoftForWords match report on 18:58 - Aug 5 by ibbleobble

They were booing them at 2-0 down so it’s going to make for very interesting reading. Their performance was as disheveled as Ainworth’s ageing rock dad attire. 9 games left (max) before he’s back in League One.

Let's hope he's still there for our game....
Can't wait to read the LoftForWords match report on 19:15 - Aug 5 with 2852 viewsIllinoisblue

Ainsworth never bothered me until last season when he had a sly dig at us with his “never known a team bring so much equipment with them.” comments. So, fk him.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Can't wait to read the LoftForWords match report on 19:45 - Aug 5 with 2633 viewspointofblue

Can't wait to read the LoftForWords match report on 19:15 - Aug 5 by Illinoisblue

Ainsworth never bothered me until last season when he had a sly dig at us with his “never known a team bring so much equipment with them.” comments. So, fk him.

He'll be back at Wycombe before Christmas. Can't see Bloomfield lasting, at least in the managerial role.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Can't wait to read the LoftForWords match report on 19:53 - Aug 5 with 2571 viewspatrickswell

Nice comments about us in Clive Whittingham’s preview of the season.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/60530/season-previ
Login to get fewer ads

Can't wait to read the LoftForWords match report on 20:55 - Aug 5 with 2254 viewsSitfcB

Can't wait to read the LoftForWords match report on 19:15 - Aug 5 by Illinoisblue

Hopefully he’ll still be there in 2 weeks time though!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Can't wait to read the LoftForWords match report on 00:04 - Aug 6 with 1764 viewsChurchman

Looking briefly at LFW, it looks like Ainsworth’s used up his credit with the supporters on there. But as you say, given his comments on us last season f him.
Can't wait to read the LoftForWords match report on 02:11 - Aug 6 with 1627 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

They played Dozzell as a DM and looked for him to get stuck in with tackles. Bossing the midfield was never part of his game. He's a creative player who picks up the ball once it's passed to him form the guy who has made the tackle.
Can't wait to read the LoftForWords match report on 08:21 - Aug 6 with 1308 viewsNthQldITFC

Looks like the poor, yet brilliant, buggℯr who writes such magnificent prose for them has had enough.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024