Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not a good week for the SNP 07:47 - Jun 18 with 1874 viewsGlasgowBlue

Labour take the lead in Scotland (boo Starmer doing a rubbish job)

And Sturgeon being trolled by the Fridge

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/10808287/rangers-player-sturgeon

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Not a good week for the SNP on 08:11 - Jun 18 with 1806 viewswkj

FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Not a good week for the SNP on 09:19 - Jun 18 with 1759 viewsDarth_Koont

Disappointing from Edmundson. He’s entitled to his politics but tit for tat as a Covidiot is a poor look.

As for the rest, we’ll see how Labour do in Scotland when they don’t have the following wind of an awful Tory government and the current focus on the SNP finances. There’s barely any space in that to cover Starmer’s broken promises and look at Labour’s actual offering to Scotland and the UK.

I hope it doesn’t get that far but a Starmer-led Labour government will be the next big boon to the independence movement after New Labour. Because that’s the thing, politicians come and go but the underlying issues (and the UK establishment’s willingness to ignore them) still remain.

Pronouns: He/Him

Not a good week for the SNP on 09:40 - Jun 18 with 1715 viewsWD19

Not a good week for the SNP on 09:19 - Jun 18 by Darth_Koont

Disappointing from Edmundson. He’s entitled to his politics but tit for tat as a Covidiot is a poor look.

As for the rest, we’ll see how Labour do in Scotland when they don’t have the following wind of an awful Tory government and the current focus on the SNP finances. There’s barely any space in that to cover Starmer’s broken promises and look at Labour’s actual offering to Scotland and the UK.

I hope it doesn’t get that far but a Starmer-led Labour government will be the next big boon to the independence movement after New Labour. Because that’s the thing, politicians come and go but the underlying issues (and the UK establishment’s willingness to ignore them) still remain.

And like ancient religions, peoples willingness to cling to some ridiculous fantasy and false hope for comfort will persist.
Not a good week for the SNP on 10:08 - Jun 18 with 1679 viewsDarth_Koont

Not a good week for the SNP on 09:40 - Jun 18 by WD19

And like ancient religions, peoples willingness to cling to some ridiculous fantasy and false hope for comfort will persist.

Indeed.

Our self-serving, Westminster-bubble neoliberalism has failed – or at least failed too many people. Time to drop the narratives and see the world as it really is.

Not a good week for the SNP on 12:30 - Jun 18 with 1547 viewsGlasgowBlue

Not a good week for the SNP on 10:08 - Jun 18 by Darth_Koont

Indeed.

Our self-serving, Westminster-bubble neoliberalism has failed – or at least failed too many people. Time to drop the narratives and see the world as it really is.

You must have high hopes for Humza Yousaf Koonters? What with him being the first SNP leader and First Minister not to be arrested by the police in 25 years.

Iron Lion Zion

Not a good week for the SNP on 12:51 - Jun 18 with 1507 viewsDarth_Koont

Not a good week for the SNP on 12:30 - Jun 18 by GlasgowBlue

You must have high hopes for Humza Yousaf Koonters? What with him being the first SNP leader and First Minister not to be arrested by the police in 25 years.

That doesn’t make sense.

Anyway, I’ll take what Yousaf and the SNP are offering any day of the week over the self-interested Brexity bobbins and right-wing characters you’ve been pushing for the last 25 years.

Not a good week for the SNP on 13:33 - Jun 18 with 1433 viewsGlasgowBlue

Not a good week for the SNP on 12:51 - Jun 18 by Darth_Koont

That doesn’t make sense.

Anyway, I’ll take what Yousaf and the SNP are offering any day of the week over the self-interested Brexity bobbins and right-wing characters you’ve been pushing for the last 25 years.

Over the last 25 years the SNP have been lead by Nicola Sturgeon and Alex Salmond. Both have been arrested.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2023 13:33]

Iron Lion Zion

Not a good week for the SNP on 14:04 - Jun 18 with 1377 viewsDarth_Koont

Not a good week for the SNP on 13:33 - Jun 18 by GlasgowBlue

Over the last 25 years the SNP have been lead by Nicola Sturgeon and Alex Salmond. Both have been arrested.

Yes, I know.

The line still needs reworking. Too eager with the smear.

Login to get fewer ads

Not a good week for the SNP on 14:06 - Jun 18 with 1372 viewsGlasgowBlue

Not a good week for the SNP on 14:04 - Jun 18 by Darth_Koont

Yes, I know.

The line still needs reworking. Too eager with the smear.

So Humza is the first SNP leader in 25 years not to be arrested? Yes?

FFS Koonters, it was a light hearted and throwaway remark. Do you have the word 'smear' on auto reply?

Iron Lion Zion

Not a good week for the SNP on 14:12 - Jun 18 with 1348 viewsDarth_Koont

Not a good week for the SNP on 14:06 - Jun 18 by GlasgowBlue

So Humza is the first SNP leader in 25 years not to be arrested? Yes?

FFS Koonters, it was a light hearted and throwaway remark. Do you have the word 'smear' on auto reply?

No, I just understand your politics and your posting history.

You smeary, disingenuous weaponising clown. 😀

Not a good week for the SNP on 14:18 - Jun 18 with 1313 viewsMattinLondon

Not a good week for the SNP on 13:33 - Jun 18 by GlasgowBlue

Isn’t Scottish Law different compared to English Law? In order for the police in Scotland to question someone they have to arrest them. Whereas in England, someone can be asked to help them with their enquiries without being arrested.
Not a good week for the SNP on 14:29 - Jun 18 with 1294 viewsGlasgowBlue

Not a good week for the SNP on 14:18 - Jun 18 by MattinLondon

Isn’t Scottish Law different compared to English Law? In order for the police in Scotland to question someone they have to arrest them. Whereas in England, someone can be asked to help them with their enquiries without being arrested.

No.

Scottish criminal investigations–questioning suspects
There are three types of suspects that may be questioned:

-
an individual not yet arrested but in respect of whom a police officer has reasonable grounds for suspecting has committed, or is committing, an offence. A police constable has powers to ask certain questions of that individual

-
suspects in police custody. The rights afforded to persons questioned in police custody are contained in the Criminal Justice (Scotland) Act 2016 (CJ(S)A 2016)

-
an individual attending a police station or other premises voluntarily for the purpose of being questioned as a suspect. Where Police Scotland, or a regulatory authority with powers to question, consider that a corporate crime offence has been, or is being, committed, they will often ask an individual to attend to be questioned as a suspect on a voluntary basis

Iron Lion Zion

Not a good week for the SNP on 18:16 - Jun 18 with 1125 viewsDinDjarin

Not a good week for the SNP on 09:19 - Jun 18 by Darth_Koont

Disappointing why?
Not a good week for the SNP on 08:41 - Jun 19 with 953 viewsDarth_Koont

Not a good week for the SNP on 18:16 - Jun 18 by DinDjarin

Disappointing why?

Double post
[Post edited 19 Jun 2023 8:47]

Not a good week for the SNP on 08:47 - Jun 19 with 943 viewsDarth_Koont

Not a good week for the SNP on 18:16 - Jun 18 by DinDjarin

Disappointing why?

Edmundson is throwing back Sturgeon’s criticism of when he and a Rangers teammmate organised a house party at the height of Covid. Police came to break it up and they got fixed penalties plus 7-game bans from the SFA.

A remorseful man would have wound his neck in.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024