Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Staples view update 12:24 - Jun 14 with 1570 viewsFrimleyBlue

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Staples view update on 13:44 - Jun 14 with 1197 viewslongtimefan

That's slightly disappointing. I was hoping the back of the stand would be open allowing wider access to the turnstiles, other than the narrow entrance available last year. Looks like that won't happen with that newly erected fence all along the back, unless that's a purely temporary measure.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2023 13:55]
Staples view update on 13:51 - Jun 14 with 1126 viewswrightsrightglove

Staples view update on 13:44 - Jun 14 by longtimefan

That's slightly disappointing. I was hoping the back of the stand would be open allowing wider access to the turnstiles, other than the narrow entrance available last year. Looks like that won't happen with that newly erected fence all along the back, unless that's a purely temporary measure.

Just looks like temporary hoarding to me, I would imagine there’ll definitely be some form of access across the site to these turnstiles
Staples view update on 13:54 - Jun 14 with 1094 viewsArnieM

Staples view update on 13:51 - Jun 14 by wrightsrightglove

Just looks like temporary hoarding to me, I would imagine there’ll definitely be some form of access across the site to these turnstiles

Agree. All they’ve done is clear the site snd make it safe …. More to come I suspect

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Staples view update on 14:33 - Jun 14 with 896 viewsEssexBloo

But have they started threading the pitch yet?!
Staples view update on 14:41 - Jun 14 with 838 viewsSitfcB

Staples view update on 13:44 - Jun 14 by longtimefan

That’s just the hoarding for the ‘building site’ boundary. Been up for months whilst the work was being done.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024