Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile in Norfolk 21:25 - May 23 with 1962 viewsmickymills

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-65685904
Meanwhile in Norfolk on 21:38 - May 23 with 1870 viewsLord_Lucan

That’ll get him in hot water - or maybe he’s engineering the sack.

Just before Christmas a mate and I went down The Wildman in Nodge and the Norwich women’s football team rolled in and sat with us.

Nice bunch of girls who spoke very well of ITFC ladies.

I had to leave after we got in full conversation as I just knew my 75 year old mate was about to ask if they were all lesbians - and I called it right as he later admitted that that was exactly what he was going to ask.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Meanwhile in Norfolk on 21:40 - May 23 with 1850 viewsSitfcB

Norwich City Women FC by Hipsterectomy 22 May 2023 12:30
I saw that Stuart Webber has angered the budgies for a number of reasons with his interviews (divorced dads hurling abuse at him etc). One thing I’ve seen is his almost contempt for their women’s side. He said he only recently found out they had one, he has zero interest in it, it’s of really poor quality and he has only allowed them to play at Carrow Road as a favour. Obviously he can have an opinion, but it was bizarre as the journo steered the question as ‘how can the women’s team continue making great progress’.

It’s a small thing, you might argue, but summarises how different our clubs are now. McKenna, Ashton and players regularly go to watch the women. The women’s team watch us at home. TWTD does match reports, Blue Monday does news/previews and KoA has its own ITFC women weekly episode. Our owners have also said that ITFC women is a big part of their future plan here.

It just seems bizarre he’s head of the club and the community and talking about how rubbish it is and that it’s essentially a waste of time and resources.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Meanwhile in Norfolk on 21:43 - May 23 with 1820 viewsTractorWood

There is no need for him to be anything other than relentlessly positive. Women's football has so much momentum behind it.

Just makes him look like a short-sighted dinosaur.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Meanwhile in Norfolk on 21:50 - May 23 with 1770 viewsLord_Lucan

Meanwhile in Norfolk on 21:40 - May 23 by SitfcB

Norwich City Women FC by Hipsterectomy 22 May 2023 12:30
I saw that Stuart Webber has angered the budgies for a number of reasons with his interviews (divorced dads hurling abuse at him etc). One thing I’ve seen is his almost contempt for their women’s side. He said he only recently found out they had one, he has zero interest in it, it’s of really poor quality and he has only allowed them to play at Carrow Road as a favour. Obviously he can have an opinion, but it was bizarre as the journo steered the question as ‘how can the women’s team continue making great progress’.

It’s a small thing, you might argue, but summarises how different our clubs are now. McKenna, Ashton and players regularly go to watch the women. The women’s team watch us at home. TWTD does match reports, Blue Monday does news/previews and KoA has its own ITFC women weekly episode. Our owners have also said that ITFC women is a big part of their future plan here.

It just seems bizarre he’s head of the club and the community and talking about how rubbish it is and that it’s essentially a waste of time and resources.

Sorry Sitters

I missed that

Just passing and glancing.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Meanwhile in Norfolk on 21:58 - May 23 with 1737 viewsBlueBadger

Meanwhile in Norfolk on 21:38 - May 23 by Lord_Lucan

That’ll get him in hot water - or maybe he’s engineering the sack.

Just before Christmas a mate and I went down The Wildman in Nodge and the Norwich women’s football team rolled in and sat with us.

Nice bunch of girls who spoke very well of ITFC ladies.

I had to leave after we got in full conversation as I just knew my 75 year old mate was about to ask if they were all lesbians - and I called it right as he later admitted that that was exactly what he was going to ask.

I can't believe that Facters would have been so rude!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Meanwhile in Norfolk on 22:15 - May 23 with 1671 viewsSitfcB

Meanwhile in Norfolk on 21:50 - May 23 by Lord_Lucan

Sorry Sitters

I missed that

Just passing and glancing.

No worries, just thought I would link the previous discussion.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Meanwhile in Norfolk on 22:23 - May 23 with 1645 viewswkj

At this point I believe he is trying to get fired

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Meanwhile in Norfolk on 22:25 - May 23 with 1629 viewsArnieM

I get the impression he’s actually wanting nodge to give him the sack….. to release him from his pain and torture.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile in Norfolk on 22:39 - May 23 with 1591 viewsLord_Lucan

Meanwhile in Norfolk on 22:15 - May 23 by SitfcB

No worries, just thought I would link the previous discussion.

Thanks but no need. My attention span doesn’t live up to two pages from a starting point.

Meanwhile in Norfolk on 06:48 - May 24 with 1322 viewsBlueBadger

Meanwhile in Norfolk on 22:23 - May 23 by wkj

At this point I believe he is trying to get fired

Or, the 'Lambert gambit' as it's known.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024