Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NTT20 on jack taylor 22:51 - May 9 with 2684 viewsBondiBlue

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5zb3VuZGNsb3VkLmNvbS91c2Vycy9

Poll: Which would you accept?

NTT20 on jack taylor on 09:30 - May 10 with 2179 viewsKieran_Knows

Good little take on him. I think he'll be one we definitely go back in for this summer, at a hopefully reduced price.

McKenna must clearly think highly of him, and someone who can step through the divisions with us given how he's been a top target ever since he walked through the door.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

NTT20 on jack taylor on 10:20 - May 10 with 2062 viewsiamipswich

Got into NTT20 recently and thoroughly enjoying it. Both guys clearly do a lot of research on all clubs and really know their stuff.

Always speak well about Town and strike the balance between complimenting our high standard of play yet acknowledging the significant investment vs Plymouth's strategy for example.

Plymouth fans seem to be quite uppity about this kind of thing and think if not all praise is reserved for them, then it is a sign of disrespect towards them in favour of larger clubs. I think their overexaggerated 'us against the world' mentality which served them so well during the season has slightly gone to their heads.
[Post edited 10 May 2023 10:53]

Poll: Who will return first?

NTT20 on jack taylor on 10:48 - May 10 with 1974 viewsfarkenhell

NTT20 on jack taylor on 09:30 - May 10 by Kieran_Knows

Good little take on him. I think he'll be one we definitely go back in for this summer, at a hopefully reduced price.

McKenna must clearly think highly of him, and someone who can step through the divisions with us given how he's been a top target ever since he walked through the door.

I may be wrong, but isn't he out of contract in the summer?
NTT20 on jack taylor on 10:52 - May 10 with 1939 viewsGavTWTD

NTT20 on jack taylor on 10:48 - May 10 by farkenhell

I may be wrong, but isn't he out of contract in the summer?

Another year left according to

Town Make Taylor Enquiry 22nd Dec 2022 10:09
TWTD understands Town have made an enquiry regarding Peterborough United midfielder Jack Taylor. 26

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

NTT20 on jack taylor on 11:14 - May 10 with 1775 viewsjayessess

NTT20 on jack taylor on 10:52 - May 10 by GavTWTD

TWTD understands Town have made an enquiry regarding Peterborough United midfielder Jack Taylor. 26

If they aren't promoted nailed on that they'll have to sell I would have thought

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

NTT20 on jack taylor on 13:30 - May 10 with 1570 viewsitfc48

MacAthony normally has a policy of transfer listing players once they reach the last year of their contract so almost definite to leave I imagine regardless of which league they're in next year (unless he signs a new deal of course).
NTT20 on jack taylor on 19:14 - May 10 with 1337 viewsITFC_Jenx

Interesting that he played in the 10 role at the weekend. I think he can play both 10 and 8 roles, which is probably why McKenna is keen.
NTT20 on jack taylor on 21:17 - May 10 with 1126 viewsMullet

How reliable is that though?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024