Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Sheffield Wednesday have their own Deckchair Derek Davis 09:15 - Apr 26 with 891 viewsle2blue

The football editor of their local papers declared them champions of League One in February. Ouch. Their fall from grace has been as spectacular as our rise. Don't fancy them in the playoffs.

* For those too young to remember Derek Davis was Stuart Watson's predecessor who declared we were going to go up a bit too early in the Royle season, we finished in the playoffs.
Looks like Sheffield Wednesday have their own Deckchair Derek Davis on 09:22 - Apr 26 with 782 viewsBuffaloBill

I've just let him know 🤣

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

Looks like Sheffield Wednesday have their own Deckchair Derek Davis on 09:27 - Apr 26 with 737 viewspointofblue

Looks like Sheffield Wednesday have their own Deckchair Derek Davis on 09:22 - Apr 26 by BuffaloBill

I've just let him know 🤣

He’s addressed it.

Though they’re not out of the top two hunt yet.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Looks like Sheffield Wednesday have their own Deckchair Derek Davis on 09:28 - Apr 26 with 691 viewsBlueBadger

Looks like Sheffield Wednesday have their own Deckchair Derek Davis on 09:27 - Apr 26 by pointofblue

He’s addressed it.

Though they’re not out of the top two hunt yet.

They will be by this time Sunday.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024