Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a night and what a battle between Mads Andersen and Hirst? 08:06 - Apr 26 with 784 viewsunstableblue

Anderson was named in the League One team of the season, and it showed, strong player.

He and Hirst had an incredibly hard fought battle last night, it was something to watch.

But for the second goal Hirst just got the better of him.

Hirst strength and pace which is such an attribute just won over, and the finish was sublime.

I so want Hirst to be signed, I do think he’s got more improvement to come. He’s 24, but he’s finding the settled team and system he’s needed.

Hopefully Leicester stay up, and Championship status encourages the club to pay the fee. I’m hoping it’s actually already agreed as part of the loan.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

What a night and what a battle between Mads Andersen and Hirst? on 08:15 - Apr 26 with 677 viewsArchiRob

Can't see the investment in him if it isn't
Both Ashcroft and KMc are both too shrewd

Just wonder what wonderful surprise will come in the summer The bar has been set so very high in Jan
What a night and what a battle between Mads Andersen and Hirst? on 08:16 - Apr 26 with 671 viewsdavblue

some of the goals he's scored have been genuinely class, Bolton away, last night just 2 that i can recall of the top of my head this morning.

He was written off too early by some on here, i hope patience has been learned by a few this season and the expectation that everything is immediate can be forgotten.

Him and Broadhead had question marks over them early on and they've got better and better.
What a night and what a battle between Mads Andersen and Hirst? on 08:20 - Apr 26 with 617 viewstonybied

I think a permanent move would benefit Hirst as much as it would us. He really needs somewhere where where he is first choice and settled now to progress his carer. It can't help his carer to keep moving club every 6-12 months.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024