Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Tuesday night.... are we going to blow the ifollow passes 08:32 - Apr 23 with 1052 viewsnorfsufblue

record out of the water!!...surely there's very few of us that won't want to watch??
So Tuesday night.... are we going to blow the ifollow passes on 08:34 - Apr 23 with 1025 viewsArnieM

What was the ifollow stats for the Posh game, anyone know?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

So Tuesday night.... are we going to blow the ifollow passes on 08:37 - Apr 23 with 994 viewsnorfsufblue

I mean.... even the members of the pension fund must have a significant interest!
So Tuesday night.... are we going to blow the ifollow passes on 08:45 - Apr 23 with 957 viewsNeedhamChris

So Tuesday night.... are we going to blow the ifollow passes on 08:34 - Apr 23 by ArnieM

What was the ifollow stats for the Posh game, anyone know?

Will be a fair bit lower than Cheltenham - as would only have been those abroad/on holiday to the town of Vipienne

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

So Tuesday night.... are we going to blow the ifollow passes on 08:50 - Apr 23 with 926 viewsFixed_It

With 5000 actually at the match I doubt it. But you never know.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

So Tuesday night.... are we going to blow the ifollow passes on 09:54 - Apr 23 with 806 viewsSitfcB

So Tuesday night.... are we going to blow the ifollow passes on 08:50 - Apr 23 by Fixed_It

With 5000 actually at the match I doubt it. But you never know.

We usually have 29,000 at home games…!!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So Tuesday night.... are we going to blow the ifollow passes on 10:01 - Apr 23 with 774 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

...and then break it again on the final day

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

So Tuesday night.... are we going to blow the ifollow passes on 13:35 - Apr 23 with 678 viewsBLUEBEAT

Is it available in UK or just to the many thousands of us who happen to be abroad for the night?

Poll: ACID, FUNK, ACID FUNK?

So Tuesday night.... are we going to blow the ifollow passes on 14:02 - Apr 23 with 592 viewsHerbivore

So Tuesday night.... are we going to blow the ifollow passes on 13:35 - Apr 23 by BLUEBEAT

Is it available in UK or just to the many thousands of us who happen to be abroad for the night?

I think because it was originally scheduled as a 3pm kick off on a Saturday it'll only be available outside the UK.

Edit - Although just had a look and it's showing me video passes, so perhaps it will be available to all.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2023 14:04]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

So Tuesday night.... are we going to blow the ifollow passes on 14:16 - Apr 23 with 522 viewsFrimleyBlue

So Tuesday night.... are we going to blow the ifollow passes on 14:02 - Apr 23 by Herbivore

I think because it was originally scheduled as a 3pm kick off on a Saturday it'll only be available outside the UK.

Edit - Although just had a look and it's showing me video passes, so perhaps it will be available to all.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2023 14:04]

It'll defo be on uk I follow for everyone. The previous date of the game doesn't matter

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024