Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is ITVX the worst TV app in the history of the world? 21:51 - Apr 19 with 672 viewsLord_Lucan

Unbelievably awful.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Is ITVX the worst TV app in the history of the world? on 21:57 - Apr 19 with 640 viewsgainsboroughblue

Didn't that replace (or incorporate) Britbox as well? I had a free trial of that while I was off with Covid. I got through what stood out for me in terms of viewing well before the month was up.

Just seems to be a inordinate amount of programmes I'd associate with ITV on a Sunday evening and plenty of shows you can just watch on other subscriptions or just search on YouTube.

Hopeless and lazy interface as well. You scroll down the menu, click to view a programme to get a description and when you select the 'back' button it takes you all the way back to the top of the screen meaning you have to scroll through everything again.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Is ITVX the worst TV app in the history of the world? on 22:09 - Apr 19 with 604 viewsCoastalblue

Won't actually work on a raft of smart TVs either, which you would imagine would be the entire point of it in the first place.

Stayed at an airbnb and wanted to watch the rugger darling, couldn't because it wouldn't work on a common brand smart TV.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Is ITVX the worst TV app in the history of the world? on 00:27 - Apr 20 with 495 viewsGuthrum

Strong contender!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024