Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done to the O's on promotion by the way 09:34 - Apr 19 with 755 viewsFtnfwest

They can put their feet up with 5 games to go now. They'd be 4th in L1 with the same record...
Well done to the O's on promotion by the way on 10:20 - Apr 19 with 632 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Forest Green would have been 4th currently on last seasons record with 82pts.
It's not much of a comparison.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Well done to the O's on promotion by the way on 10:30 - Apr 19 with 587 viewsGeoffSentence

Well done to the O's on promotion by the way on 10:20 - Apr 19 by Cheltenham_Blue

Forest Green would have been 4th currently on last seasons record with 82pts.
It's not much of a comparison.

I think the point is that promotion is tied up already with that number of points in league 2, but in league 1 it is still wide open. Much to our regret.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Well done to the O's on promotion by the way on 10:33 - Apr 19 with 573 viewsFunge

Brisbane Rd one of the few London grounds I've yet to hit up, not sure if that would justify another year in this w@nky division though.

Nice one Orient, and well done El Miz - 38 games for them this year, really good to see.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2023 10:34]
Well done to the O's on promotion by the way on 11:23 - Apr 19 with 504 viewsgiant_stow

Well done to the O's on promotion by the way on 10:33 - Apr 19 by Funge

Brisbane Rd one of the few London grounds I've yet to hit up, not sure if that would justify another year in this w@nky division though.

Nice one Orient, and well done El Miz - 38 games for them this year, really good to see.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2023 10:34]

It's a nice ground and not too pricey, although I gather next year's season tickets have gone up a lot. Great sitdown kebab shop on the High Street before/after.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Well done to the O's on promotion by the way on 11:51 - Apr 19 with 435 viewsSharkey

Talking of league 2, a mention for the fans of Tranmere who went to the game at Rochdale last night. Tranmere’s season fizzled out long ago, but still they traveled in numbers,… to watch the final nails be put in Rochdale’s coffin. Loyal support: I know I couldn’t spend money only to watch someone else’s grieving.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024