Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship Relegation 10:40 - Apr 8 with 813 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Looking at the table, strikes me that Blackpool and Wigan are almost certainly gone now.

Of the remainder, (Rotherham, Cardiff, Huddersfield, QPR) QPR are the most likely to end up relegated for me.

With 3 of Plymouth, Us, Wednesday, Bolton, Barnsley, Peterborough and Derby likely to go up, I think this league will be weaker next year.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Championship Relegation on 10:44 - Apr 8 with 775 viewsOldsmoker

Don't forget Reading.
They seem to get a points deduction every other week for something or other.
6 points so far.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Championship Relegation on 10:50 - Apr 8 with 739 viewsChurchman

QPR are looking in desperate trouble. Loft for Words makes for interesting reading. Wild Thing Ainsworth must be wondering why he went back there.
Championship Relegation on 10:56 - Apr 8 with 693 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Championship Relegation on 10:50 - Apr 8 by Churchman

QPR are looking in desperate trouble. Loft for Words makes for interesting reading. Wild Thing Ainsworth must be wondering why he went back there.

Must be shocked that a single Maori doing s Hakka hasnt inspired bunch of lads who grew up in the city to climb the league.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Championship Relegation on 12:03 - Apr 8 with 565 viewsBigCommon

Championship Relegation on 10:56 - Apr 8 by BlueandTruesince82

Must be shocked that a single Maori doing s Hakka hasnt inspired bunch of lads who grew up in the city to climb the league.

Guy from Wycombe pod, reckons GA did that to try and see, who (in the room/squad), was gonna fight for him..... Must of shat himself, when he saw the reaction...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024