Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson chance here… 21:41 - Feb 7 with 1887 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Jackson chance here… on 03:19 - Feb 8 with 1167 viewshatch

It dawned on me about 60 seconds before recording it that town fans probably had zero video insight to the game so thought ‘I’ll record our next good chance and post it’.

Ended up being our best chance of the game our end.
Jackson chance here… on 08:05 - Feb 8 with 778 viewsbadadski

Jackson chance here… on 03:19 - Feb 8 by hatch

It dawned on me about 60 seconds before recording it that town fans probably had zero video insight to the game so thought ‘I’ll record our next good chance and post it’.

It’s a shame - he done the tough part - it’s tough to tell from the angle but looks like he had the whole of the other side of the keeper to aim for far post. I don’t know if Jackson is left or right footed ? A clean connection at least if on weaker foot
Jackson chance here… on 08:08 - Feb 8 with 758 viewsunstableblue

Jackson chance here… on 03:19 - Feb 8 by hatch

Good work - thank you.

Atmosphere from away end sounded great?

And it seemed the team brought those energy levels missing at Cambridge into this game. Essential we are on it come 3pm Saturday.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Jackson chance here… on 08:12 - Feb 8 with 743 viewsSlimitfc91

Pace to get into shooting position, lack of quality to finish things off, see also Derby at home.
Jackson chance here… on 08:16 - Feb 8 with 724 viewsWallingford_Boy

Jackson chance here… on 08:05 - Feb 8 by badadski

It’s a shame - he done the tough part - it’s tough to tell from the angle but looks like he had the whole of the other side of the keeper to aim for far post. I don’t know if Jackson is left or right footed ? A clean connection at least if on weaker foot

He’s neither

RIP Sir Bobby

Jackson chance here… on 08:19 - Feb 8 with 715 viewsSaleAway

Jackson chance here… on 08:05 - Feb 8 by badadski

You'd also argue if he goes far post, then if the keeper pushes it out, HIrst is there for the tap in. Was a nice move though, and a cracking ball in from Leigh, playing with his head up.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Jackson chance here… on 08:32 - Feb 8 with 635 viewshatch

Jackson chance here… on 08:08 - Feb 8 by unstableblue

Good work - thank you.

Atmosphere from away end sounded great?

And it seemed the team brought those energy levels missing at Cambridge into this game. Essential we are on it come 3pm Saturday.

Yeah - it won’t be the loudest set of fans they welcome this season but a valiant effort for a sizeable away following on a Tuesday night. Felt like we were fairly loud but was hard to tell if it was just got return acoustics from the roof.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024