Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The bots are taking over. They HAVE to be... 10:00 - Jan 20 with 853 viewsbluewein

Because no Pink Floyd "fan" would be this thick...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

The bots are taking over. They HAVE to be... on 10:04 - Jan 20 with 819 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ha!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The bots are taking over. They HAVE to be... on 10:08 - Jan 20 with 807 viewsblueasfook

That's hilarious. Roger Waters often upsets the Trumptards with his political views on Palestine, etc. It's funny to see them frothing at the mouth on social media.

David Gilmour also upset the climate change deniers when he gave the proceeds from auctioning off his famous guitars to a climate change charity.

Mostly dumb yanks.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

The bots are taking over. They HAVE to be... on 10:19 - Jan 20 with 755 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

To be honest there were similar comments on Facebook when town did the same with our badge. Some very insecure people out there.

In fairness it’s pretty appropriate given Roger Waters is happy bending over for Putin with his “but NATO” cranking.
The bots are taking over. They HAVE to be... on 10:29 - Jan 20 with 682 viewsGlasgowBlue

The bots are taking over. They HAVE to be... on 10:08 - Jan 20 by blueasfook

That's hilarious. Roger Waters often upsets the Trumptards with his political views on Palestine, etc. It's funny to see them frothing at the mouth on social media.

David Gilmour also upset the climate change deniers when he gave the proceeds from auctioning off his famous guitars to a climate change charity.

Mostly dumb yanks.

Roger Waters is a pro Putin, pro Assad anti semite who spreads pro Chinese Covid propaganda.

[Post edited 20 Jan 2023 10:30]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The bots are taking over. They HAVE to be... on 10:34 - Jan 20 with 663 viewsblueasfook

The bots are taking over. They HAVE to be... on 10:29 - Jan 20 by GlasgowBlue

Roger Waters is a pro Putin, pro Assad anti semite who spreads pro Chinese Covid propaganda.

[Post edited 20 Jan 2023 10:30]

I dont really concern myself with his views. I wouldnt go see him live anyway. He's been peddling the same tired old Wall show for 30 years!

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

The bots are taking over. They HAVE to be... on 10:48 - Jan 20 with 548 viewsWeWereZombies

Surely it is not a rainbow, it is a spectrum...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

The bots are taking over. They HAVE to be... on 10:49 - Jan 20 with 544 viewsGlasgowBlue

The bots are taking over. They HAVE to be... on 10:34 - Jan 20 by blueasfook

I dont really concern myself with his views. I wouldnt go see him live anyway. He's been peddling the same tired old Wall show for 30 years!

As BlueBadger said: "Who'd have thought that the bloke behind 'The Wall' would turn out to be a paranoid loon sympathetic to dictators"?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024