Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Y ain't we sinnned no wun yet 11:31 - Jan 5 with 1251 viewsWeZBurnZ

It's fursdee alredy
Y ain't we sinnned no wun yet on 11:35 - Jan 5 with 1232 viewsSitfcB

I know you joke but at what point will it not be ‘early’ business, Ashton made it sound like there were signings basically ready to be announced in his interview with Watson and Warren.

Nothing seems close whatsoever at the minute.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Y ain't we sinnned no wun yet on 11:38 - Jan 5 with 1210 viewsJackSted

Y ain't we sinnned no wun yet on 11:35 - Jan 5 by SitfcB

I know you joke but at what point will it not be ‘early’ business, Ashton made it sound like there were signings basically ready to be announced in his interview with Watson and Warren.

When Ashton said "early", I hoped for 1 or 2 to be pre-agreed before the new year

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Y ain't we sinnned no wun yet on 11:40 - Jan 5 with 1188 viewsSitfcB

Y ain't we sinnned no wun yet on 11:38 - Jan 5 by JackSted

When Ashton said "early", I hoped for 1 or 2 to be pre-agreed before the new year

Indeed, that’s the impression he gave, was expecting a couple in the first few days of the window.

COYB

Y ain't we sinnned no wun yet on 11:49 - Jan 5 with 1120 viewsFrimleyBlue

Glad you've asked as I wanted to but didn't want what followed lol.

But I did think we would do a plymouth and have 2/3 in the doors literally as we hit 1st Jan. Especially from what Ashton was saying.

Thankfully we aren't in the middle of a 2 game week run but we need them in before we hit the plymouth game the earlier the better so they're up and running training wise with the squad.

I suppose if we do sign luongo.. he's at least been training like a new signing so that's good.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Y ain't we sinnned no wun yet on 12:26 - Jan 5 with 988 viewsIllinoisblue

Imagine the scenes if we only sign Luongo this window.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Y ain't we sinnned no wun yet on 12:28 - Jan 5 with 971 viewsHipsterectomy

I think people are going to be disappointed. This window is notoriously difficult to do good transfer business in.

Saying we’ll be “active” and have already got things rolling (a couple of weeks back) doesn’t seem promising so far.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Y ain't we sinnned no wun yet on 12:47 - Jan 5 with 900 viewsbilllm

Y ain't we sinnned no wun yet on 11:40 - Jan 5 by SitfcB

Indeed, that’s the impression he gave, was expecting a couple in the first few days of the window.

I agree it sounded like they would be pretty much after the 1st,
Let's hope we're not struggling again then end up panic buying,
Would have hoped for a couple this week to play against Rotherham, doubtful now,
Wasted days,
Y ain't we sinnned no wun yet on 12:51 - Jan 5 with 886 viewsEssexBloo

It’s not good for anyone who is impatient like myself. When Ashton announced in Dec something like ‘we are down the line already’ with some signings it did make me think business would be done early.
I like the idea of Broadhead and Taylor coming though, other than people saying who they would like are these the only two we have had firm links with?
Login to get fewer ads

Y ain't we sinnned no wun yet on 13:02 - Jan 5 with 846 viewsMetal_Hacker

Have to say I was expecting something before Rotherham,perhaps that’s my impatience but working with Ashton’s words it sounded some way down the line

Another thought being perhaps a couple are done but the current club those players play for need to find replacements. We’ve been there before I believe with some from last season - wasn’t Davis one of those ?

Either way I don’t assume for one minute it’s a simplistic task and again perhaps it’s my impatience but yeah , Plymouth haven’t hung around

All that said I’m keeping the faith and hoping the longer it takes the better quality of player we get

Poll: If it were one or the other

Y ain't we sinnned no wun yet on 13:05 - Jan 5 with 818 viewsSitfcB

Y ain't we sinnned no wun yet on 12:51 - Jan 5 by EssexBloo

It’s not good for anyone who is impatient like myself. When Ashton announced in Dec something like ‘we are down the line already’ with some signings it did make me think business would be done early.
I like the idea of Broadhead and Taylor coming though, other than people saying who they would like are these the only two we have had firm links with?

“Kieran is very clear on what he wants and we’re down the line on a number of those, as you would expect us to be, but a deal’s not a deal until it’s done.”

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/23140010.ipswich-town-ceo-mark-ashton-plans-january

COYB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024