Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Insight on Burton Albion 10:38 - Mar 2 with 1261 viewsrossmediauk

Latest edition of my meet the oppo series to get the lowdown on Burton Albion ahead of the game this weekend

Insight on Burton Albion on 11:22 - Mar 2 with 1136 viewsclive_baker

Thanks for that, Dave seems like a good lad. Burton are in great form, a nice club, enjoyed my visit there this season and glad to see their results pick up. We were fortunate to take the 3 points in August, think a draw would've been a fairer result us they certainly had chances.

It'll be a big test for us, they've got some tidy players. I have to say a player he mentioned there Sam Lavelle is someone I've seen a lot of in the past, he's a really limited defender IMO. Poor on the ball, slow on the turn, I hope he starts for them on Saturday and if we target him on the deck we should get some joy.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Insight on Burton Albion on 11:51 - Mar 2 with 1062 viewssolemio

I've had a soft spot for Burton since Nigel Clough was their manager; but I still hope we thrash them. I typed 'thresh' initially, but that's perhaps a bit harsh.
Insight on Burton Albion on 12:07 - Mar 2 with 1012 viewsBobbychase

Wonder how these injuries will impact the game. And Ahadme can't play against us, obviously

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64747686

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Insight on Burton Albion on 13:12 - Mar 2 with 835 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Insight on Burton Albion on 11:51 - Mar 2 by solemio

I've had a soft spot for Burton since Nigel Clough was their manager; but I still hope we thrash them. I typed 'thresh' initially, but that's perhaps a bit harsh.

I've had a soft spot for Burton since <cough> I was born there.

But I'm a blue, through and through.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024