Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone been watching the highly amusing flame war between Greta Thunberg.... 16:03 - Dec 30 with 1614 viewsBlueBadger

....and Elon-Musk-For-Incels Andrew Tate?

First this happened:

Then, this happened.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/andrew-tate-arrest-greta-thunb

Finally, this happened

Summarised here:

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2022/12/30/greta-thunberg-just-had-the-magnificent-las

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone been watching the highly amusing flame war between Greta Thunberg.... on 16:08 - Dec 30 with 1576 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Also summarised here, about 7 threads lower than this one.

Anyone see that Tate/Greta Thunberg tweet yesterday? by ElderGrizzly 29 Dec 2022 22:21
Turns out his ‘big mouth” just got him arrested in Romania…

https://twitter.com/esqueer_/status/1608580052220014592?s=61&t=36A9Pt2S6miC8NNBqnUEHw

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone been watching the highly amusing flame war between Greta Thunberg.... on 16:14 - Dec 30 with 1540 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone been watching the highly amusing flame war between Greta Thunberg.... on 16:08 - Dec 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

Also summarised here, about 7 threads lower than this one.

Anyone see that Tate/Greta Thunberg tweet yesterday? by ElderGrizzly 29 Dec 2022 22:21
Turns out his ‘big mouth” just got him arrested in Romania…

https://twitter.com/esqueer_/status/1608580052220014592?s=61&t=36A9Pt2S6miC8NNBqnUEHw

Mate, it was a 'challenging' shift late night, I'm grateful I can type today. Scrolling down is beyond me.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Anyone been watching the highly amusing flame war between Greta Thunberg.... on 17:33 - Dec 30 with 1442 viewsWallingford_Boy

NO
ONE
CARES

RIP Sir Bobby

Anyone been watching the highly amusing flame war between Greta Thunberg.... on 17:43 - Dec 30 with 1425 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone been watching the highly amusing flame war between Greta Thunberg.... on 17:33 - Dec 30 by Wallingford_Boy

NO
ONE
CARES

Come on Wallers, right wing nonces being the architect of their own destruction because of their childish need for attention though endless hot takes is......ah. I see why this might be triggering for you.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2022 18:04]

Anyone been watching the highly amusing flame war between Greta Thunberg.... on 18:12 - Dec 30 with 1349 viewsWallingford_Boy

Anyone been watching the highly amusing flame war between Greta Thunberg.... on 17:43 - Dec 30 by BlueBadger

Come on Wallers, right wing nonces being the architect of their own destruction because of their childish need for attention though endless hot takes is......ah. I see why this might be triggering for you.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2022 18:04]

I like it when you call me Wallers.

Happy New Year to you (when it comes).

RIP Sir Bobby

Anyone been watching the highly amusing flame war between Greta Thunberg.... on 18:41 - Dec 30 with 1311 viewsbluelagos

2022 results are in.

Nonces called Andrew 0 Pizzas 2

(Stolen off twitter but can't be arsed to find it)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Anyone been watching the highly amusing flame war between Greta Thunberg.... on 01:24 - Dec 31 with 1129 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone been watching the highly amusing flame war between Greta Thunberg.... on 18:12 - Dec 30 by Wallingford_Boy

I like it when you call me Wallers.

Happy New Year to you (when it comes).

You sill downvoted. I thought you LIKED banta?

Anyone been watching the highly amusing flame war between Greta Thunberg.... on 03:42 - Dec 31 with 1051 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone been watching the highly amusing flame war between Greta Thunberg.... on 01:24 - Dec 31 by BlueBadger

You sill downvoted. I thought you LIKED banta?

Probably liked sending Tate money until this business too.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone been watching the highly amusing flame war between Greta Thunberg.... on 13:48 - Dec 31 with 800 viewseastangliaisblue

It never fails to amuse me how all these 'Alpha' men get so triggered by a teenage girl.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024