Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Decided to delete that - as it could be twitter rubbish 20:33 - Dec 4 with 1669 viewsLord_Lucan

Nothing to see
[Post edited 4 Dec 2022 20:39]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Word is that Sterling's house was raided by armed robbers with family on 20:37 - Dec 4 with 1624 viewsMullet

Happened while he was up here I think, and it's pretty common unfortunately. Might be that recycled?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Word is that Sterling's house was raided by armed robbers with family on 20:39 - Dec 4 with 1609 viewsIllinoisblue

Word is that Sterling's house was raided by armed robbers with family on 20:37 - Dec 4 by Mullet

Happened while he was up here I think, and it's pretty common unfortunately. Might be that recycled?

Seems every big name footy player with a house in Manchester or Liverpool area needs to take out private security when they’re playing away or abroad

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Decided to delete that - as it could be twitter rubbish on 20:49 - Dec 4 with 1497 viewsSitfcB

Was it about Sterling being burgled? Think it’s come from a known journalist from Jamaica.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Decided to delete that - as it could be twitter rubbish on 21:05 - Dec 4 with 1373 viewsSitfcB

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20646769/raheem-sterling-out-england-senegal-home

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Word is that Sterling's house was raided by armed robbers with family on 21:07 - Dec 4 with 1352 viewsjaykay

Word is that Sterling's house was raided by armed robbers with family on 20:39 - Dec 4 by Illinoisblue

Seems every big name footy player with a house in Manchester or Liverpool area needs to take out private security when they’re playing away or abroad

also surrey has it fair share big name footy players

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Decided to delete that - as it could be twitter rubbish on 22:05 - Dec 4 with 1150 viewsIllinoisblue

Guardian just reported it. Your sources were correct. Never doubt yourself, Lucan

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Decided to delete that - as it could be twitter rubbish on 22:10 - Dec 4 with 1120 viewsjeera

Decided to delete that - as it could be twitter rubbish on 22:05 - Dec 4 by Illinoisblue

Guardian just reported it. Your sources were correct. Never doubt yourself, Lucan

If we're talking about Sterling it was being reported a couple of hours ago or so online by the Sun.

Going with that assumption I would like to mention my intense hatred of thieves, especially the kind who break into other people's homes to help themselves to things that don't belong to them.

Not to mention the psychological damage it can leave behind.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Decided to delete that - as it could be twitter rubbish on 07:47 - Dec 5 with 813 viewsChurchman

Decided to delete that - as it could be twitter rubbish on 22:10 - Dec 4 by jeera

If we're talking about Sterling it was being reported a couple of hours ago or so online by the Sun.

Going with that assumption I would like to mention my intense hatred of thieves, especially the kind who break into other people's homes to help themselves to things that don't belong to them.

Not to mention the psychological damage it can leave behind.

Over many years there’s been a conscious effort by authorities and politicians to de prioritise and ignore it. Cuts to police numbers, increased ways in which these awful people can steal and sometimes intimidate, broken justice system mean as a society we are much more vulnerable. It is though possible for the police to do something about it.

https://news.sky.com/story/a-shockingly-low-number-of-burglaries-are-solved-by-p

We all know the axe will be taken to police yet again so the future picture is a poor one. Make your own arrangements, basically.

The psychological damage it does is considerable and ignored. My father in law was some years ago now broken into three times in a year. He didn’t lose a huge amount in £ value, but his late wife’s jewellery including wedding ring and engagement ring went. Try putting a ‘value’ on that. He has died now and Mrs C has nothing of her mother’s.

The advice my FiL received from the policeman at the time was to leave a few pounds on the mantelpiece for them so that having got something, it might encourage them not smear brown stuff on the walls.

I share your hatred of thieves.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024