Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whilst we're all mocking Liz Truss........ 20:00 - Sep 29 with 663 viewsDubtractor

Yet more scummy business from this government.

I genuinely bloody despair of what we've ended up with as government since 2019 - it was crap before, but bloody hell.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Whilst we're all mocking Liz Truss........ on 20:25 - Sep 29 with 553 viewsChurchman

Well, it’s called burying the bad news.

Given the government intends to take an axe to public services from health, topensions to police to the army to everything else to pay for tax cuts for the rich, the last thing they need is Jabba the Hut in a wig and glasses releasing a report on health inequalities.

They know it’s a minefield and what’s one broken promise to publish when they’ve broken everything else?

They are the pits.
Whilst we're all mocking Liz Truss........ on 21:04 - Sep 29 with 463 viewsBlueBadger

A lot harder to sell privatised health as policy the Red Wall if it's glaringly obvious that it would f**k them even harder than they're already being f**ked

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024