Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There is a lot to like about the way we play isn't there. 20:34 - Sep 20 with 580 viewshomer_123

Good final 10 from Arsenal though.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

There is a lot to like about the way we play isn't there. on 20:36 - Sep 20 with 541 viewsvilanovablue

If we could finish better it wouldn't hurt but the difference is that we are getting into those positions more readily. There is a decent sense of organisation.
There is a lot to like about the way we play isn't there. on 20:38 - Sep 20 with 513 viewshomer_123

There is a lot to like about the way we play isn't there. on 20:36 - Sep 20 by vilanovablue

If we could finish better it wouldn't hurt but the difference is that we are getting into those positions more readily. There is a decent sense of organisation.

Yep...don't get me wrong. Not perfect but it's night and day from what we are used to. In and out of possession we seem to have a clear idea what to do. It's great to see us play with purpose.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

There is a lot to like about the way we play isn't there. on 20:40 - Sep 20 with 490 viewsvilanovablue

There is a lot to like about the way we play isn't there. on 20:38 - Sep 20 by homer_123

Yep...don't get me wrong. Not perfect but it's night and day from what we are used to. In and out of possession we seem to have a clear idea what to do. It's great to see us play with purpose.

Totally agree, it's a hell of a lot more fun to watch is the Plymouth game on ifollow given it is on Sky, I suspect not.
There is a lot to like about the way we play isn't there. on 20:40 - Sep 20 with 485 viewsBarcaBlue

Yep, enjoyed that, especially without the pressure of a league game. Looked like the typical men vs boys for the first 30 minutes as the Ipswich press was working really well and Ball and Humphries bossing midfield.

Last 10 seems Arsenal switched things round a bit and played some decent stuff without looking too threatening but that may come if we're not switched on to it second half.
There is a lot to like about the way we play isn't there. on 20:46 - Sep 20 with 407 viewsSE1blue

Minor point but it looks like we've been working hard on corners - something that has been a truly awful area of our play for too long.

We look like scoring from them now.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

There is a lot to like about the way we play isn't there. on 20:55 - Sep 20 with 350 viewsvilanovablue

We should be more than one up!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024