Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yes...it should have been 4 or 5 but that's another 21:50 - Sep 20 with 517 viewshomer_123

good performance.

On the back of a marginally disappointing result on Saturday, that's a very solid performance tonight. Keeper didn't have a save yo make and we created plenty of opportunities again.

Ladapo could have easily had 2 or 3 more tonight but I'd be far more concerned and worried if we were not creating scoring opportunities and decent ones as well. It's frustrating we aren't scoring a few more but at the end of the day...its the best (and hardest) problem to have.

We have an excellent first team keeper, solid defence, two excellent wing backs, a tough but creative midfield and excellent attacking midfield options. It's the final jigsaw piece.

The flip side is...look where we are without firing on full cylinders up front.

Enjoyed tonight's game. We are good to watch.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Yes...it should have been 4 or 5 but that's another on 21:56 - Sep 20 with 462 viewsFrimleyBlue

Another clean sheet. Another non loss. Just adds to an already impressive season so far.

What I've liked about the 2 pizza games is that the football is attempted in the same manor no matter who plays.

I hope KM is involved in some form of how the academy sides progress as if the style is something across the club it can only be a positive.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024