Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There's a skyscraper in China that has caught fire horibly 11:01 - Sep 16 with 1179 viewsSteve_M

I've linked a tweet with video but it looks awful.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

There's a skyscraper in China that has caught fire horibly on 12:39 - Sep 16 with 969 viewsIllinoisblue

Wonder how far into the replies you need to go to find talk of 9/11, burning steel, etc

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

There's a skyscraper in China that has caught fire horibly on 12:45 - Sep 16 with 939 viewsgiant_stow

my word, that's terrifying. God help them.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2022 12:45]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

There's a skyscraper in China that has caught fire horibly on 12:50 - Sep 16 with 904 viewsSwansea_Blue

Very reminiscent of Grenfell isn't it, the way the flames are racing up the whole face. Awful.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

There's a skyscraper in China that has caught fire horibly on 13:29 - Sep 16 with 788 viewsSteve_M

There's a skyscraper in China that has caught fire horibly on 12:50 - Sep 16 by Swansea_Blue

Very reminiscent of Grenfell isn't it, the way the flames are racing up the whole face. Awful.

Yeah that struck me, why I was trying to flag the content of the post.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2022 13:29]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

There's a skyscraper in China that has caught fire horibly on 13:56 - Sep 16 with 723 viewsPerublue

My immediate thought was it was in a residential building and they are still full on with this zero covid policy of quarantine so there'd be hundreds locked in there...but then saw it was an office building,so hopefully not as high with numbers,I don't even know if this is a quarantine city if it is it would i presume be emptier than normal.
even so awful stuff.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2022 13:58]

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

There's a skyscraper in China that has caught fire horibly on 14:57 - Sep 16 with 593 viewsjeera

Awful, absolutely dreadful.

I don't know the context of the time scale of when it started and that footage but it can only be hoped there was at least some warning.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

There's a skyscraper in China that has caught fire horibly on 14:57 - Sep 16 with 592 viewsjeera

There's a skyscraper in China that has caught fire horibly on 12:39 - Sep 16 by Illinoisblue

Wonder how far into the replies you need to go to find talk of 9/11, burning steel, etc

Not very far.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024