Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those two today 21:19 - Sep 1 with 1561 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Could seal it for us this season.

I honestly think that was a far better transfer window than last summer. And the best deadline day for some time.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Those two today on 21:21 - Sep 1 with 1506 viewsZapers

We have to live in hope! But damn, we all hope it’s enough!
Those two today on 21:25 - Sep 1 with 1460 viewsDyland

Under the radar and canny, decent signings that make sense whichever way you spin it. Very good window and work from the club.

We shall see how it pans out of course but a great example of why social media warlords should keep their powder dry. As the great Abraham Lincoln said, better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Those two today on 21:27 - Sep 1 with 1415 viewsZapers

I feel good about today.
Those two today on 21:38 - Sep 1 with 1318 viewsEssexBloo

Any reports how far off match fitness Camara is?
Those two today on 21:55 - Sep 1 with 1192 viewshave_a_word_with_him

Those two today on 21:25 - Sep 1 by Dyland

Under the radar and canny, decent signings that make sense whichever way you spin it. Very good window and work from the club.

We shall see how it pans out of course but a great example of why social media warlords should keep their powder dry. As the great Abraham Lincoln said, better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Agreed. Obviously we need to see them play to really start judging, but the descriptions seem to fit a certain mould that's become apparent- athletic, hard working, good character, room to improve. Let's ignore Keogh on the room to improve element, but you get the gist! I love what McKenna and Ashton have done this summer, and if not for a terrible refereeing decision we'd be on 16 points from 6 games and still top.
Those two today on 21:57 - Sep 1 with 1161 viewsDyland

Those two today on 21:55 - Sep 1 by have_a_word_with_him

Agreed. Obviously we need to see them play to really start judging, but the descriptions seem to fit a certain mould that's become apparent- athletic, hard working, good character, room to improve. Let's ignore Keogh on the room to improve element, but you get the gist! I love what McKenna and Ashton have done this summer, and if not for a terrible refereeing decision we'd be on 16 points from 6 games and still top.

Don't bring up that ref ffs... only just getting over it (yes pathetic I know) :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Those two today on 23:04 - Sep 1 with 922 viewsBugs

Wasn't Morsy a deadline day signing?
Those two today on 00:54 - Sep 2 with 666 viewsibbleobble

Those two today on 23:04 - Sep 1 by Bugs

Wasn't Morsy a deadline day signing?

He was but let’s not facts cloud a good knee jerk reaction optimism post because fans have short term memories!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024