Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FGR fan reckons Town have played at their old ground 20:26 - Aug 2 with 1145 viewsgtsb1966

I can't remember that. Scroll down. Anyone shed some light. https://forum.fgr.co.uk/post/ipswich-town-12412039
FGR fan reckons Town have played at their old ground on 22:52 - Aug 2 with 949 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I can't see any reference to that on the thread. There is one reference to us playing Arsenal at Highbury that the fan went to but not us playing FGR.

Some good comments on there. Especially the one to vet away fans buying tickets for the home end using pictures of Delia. I can't imagine many of us passing that test! Isn't the match sold out completely?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

FGR fan reckons Town have played at their old ground on 23:10 - Aug 2 with 910 viewsLord_Lucan

FGR fan reckons Town have played at their old ground on 22:52 - Aug 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

I can't see any reference to that on the thread. There is one reference to us playing Arsenal at Highbury that the fan went to but not us playing FGR.

Some good comments on there. Especially the one to vet away fans buying tickets for the home end using pictures of Delia. I can't imagine many of us passing that test! Isn't the match sold out completely?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

FGR fan reckons Town have played at their old ground on 23:46 - Aug 2 with 825 viewsbluefunk

I can’t remember ever playing Forest Green (or Stroud) in any competition- possibly we had a friendly but I think this is our first ever game against them. BTW my first game was in 1965
[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 23:49]
FGR fan reckons Town have played at their old ground on 08:21 - Aug 3 with 563 viewsxrayspecs

FGR fan reckons Town have played at their old ground on 23:10 - Aug 2 by Lord_Lucan

Not sure this was a first team game, I can find no record of it. A reserve team friendly perhaps?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024