Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes 12:26 - Jul 29 with 1848 viewsFrimleyBlue

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes on 13:20 - Jul 29 with 1656 viewsIllinoisblue

Good stuff, very interesting. Although Watson being referred to as “Stuie” rather than “Stu” was a plot twist

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes on 13:27 - Jul 29 with 1600 viewstazdac

I hope they train staff to pour the drinks correctly in those paper cups, I had two inches of froth in the one I had Tuesday night! :o)
Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes on 14:04 - Jul 29 with 1450 viewsLord_Lucan

They didn't mention the pitch, haven't we got a new one?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes on 14:22 - Jul 29 with 1382 viewsKieran_Knows

Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes on 14:04 - Jul 29 by Lord_Lucan

They didn't mention the pitch, haven't we got a new one?

Next summer I think.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes on 14:23 - Jul 29 with 1385 viewsKieran_Knows

Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes on 13:20 - Jul 29 by Illinoisblue

Good stuff, very interesting. Although Watson being referred to as “Stuie” rather than “Stu” was a plot twist

KOA is an excellent podcast, but my word I think that Mark Heath makes it an unbearable listen at times.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes on 14:24 - Jul 29 with 1372 viewsLord_Lucan

Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes on 14:22 - Jul 29 by Kieran_Knows

Next summer I think.

Oh, I thought they cleared access by the churchmans to lay it - maybe didn't have time

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes on 14:27 - Jul 29 with 1347 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes on 13:20 - Jul 29 by Illinoisblue

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes on 14:34 - Jul 29 with 1299 viewsIllinoisblue

Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes on 14:27 - Jul 29 by You_Bloo_Right

That’s how I’ll picture him now

62 - 78 - 81

Login to get fewer ads

Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes on 14:35 - Jul 29 with 1272 viewshoppy

Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes on 14:24 - Jul 29 by Lord_Lucan

Oh, I thought they cleared access by the churchmans to lay it - maybe didn't have time

The access in through the corner was what we had to get permission for, with the intention always being to then be able to do the pitch next summer, as I understood it.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes on 14:38 - Jul 29 with 1254 viewsIllinoisblue

Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes on 14:23 - Jul 29 by Kieran_Knows

KOA is an excellent podcast, but my word I think that Mark Heath makes it an unbearable listen at times.

I rarely listen to any of the pods, much prefer to read content. Had to laugh the other week when I saw a preview of the talking town “west ham reaction show” (why you need to react to a meaningless pre season game I don’t know) but it was five minutes of waffle between “guvnor” and “cruncher” neither of whom had been to the game. Less is more, people, less is more.

62 - 78 - 81

Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes on 18:57 - Jul 29 with 991 viewsdominiciawful

Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes on 14:24 - Jul 29 by Lord_Lucan

Access was made by “punching through” that south-eastern corner, with the work done on the dugouts, big screen directly above and also the electronic advertising boards this summer.

The plan was always to just re-seed the pitch this year and do it properly, down to the foundations, next summer. Should be a hybrid surface with in-built sprinklers and presumably undersoil heating and improved drainage, as well as a replacement for that manky AstroTurf around the touchline/s.

The new gap in the corner will obviously mean the work next year will be much more accessible and will also allow for concerts to take place with greater ease in terms of getting all that gear into the ground. Also, from an emergency point of view it must be better now that we can get an ambulance into the ground if necessary.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes on 19:47 - Jul 29 with 905 viewsDJR

Excellent behind the scenes video of PR changes on 14:23 - Jul 29 by Kieran_Knows

I think Mark Heath is great, with a great sense of humour. His recent podcast introduction around the time Boris Johnson was refusing to go was very funny, with Mark stating that he was staying as host, even though Ross, Stu and Andy (to whom he gave spurious ministerial titles) wanted him out.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2022 19:47]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024