Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mihail Titov - could be worth a look!! 11:49 - May 27 with 897 viewsKeno

scored 95 goals in 133 league games and now playing in the Turkmenistan game

Not sure bit be may be better playing in a from two

[Post edited 27 May 2022 11:49]

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Mihail Titov - could be worth a look!! on 11:59 - May 27 with 827 viewsSTYG

I saw one of the worst bits of click bait ever yesterday referring to a 51 goal striker who may be interesting many clubs, including Celtic.

Turned out he'd score about 14 this season and had 51 goals in 200 games or something!
Mihail Titov - could be worth a look!! on 12:40 - May 27 with 694 viewsmonty_radio

He is a real thing, then! Though, if you'd said the Altyn Asyr FK striker who plays in Ashgabat I'd have known that you weren't skylarking.

Of course they play at the Köpetdag Stadium which, I'm reliably informed, was so named by a Scandinavian who introduced the game and thought it might be intimidating for visiting teams to find "this is the Day when you cop it" inscribed on the entrance arch to the ground. Unfortunately the effect was somewhat mitigated by the dearth of Danish or Norwegian speakers among visiting squads in that part of the world.

Totov has only scored once in seven national appearances.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Mihail Titov - could be worth a look!! on 12:47 - May 27 with 661 viewsKeno

Mihail Titov - could be worth a look!! on 12:40 - May 27 by monty_radio

He is a real thing, then! Though, if you'd said the Altyn Asyr FK striker who plays in Ashgabat I'd have known that you weren't skylarking.

Of course they play at the Köpetdag Stadium which, I'm reliably informed, was so named by a Scandinavian who introduced the game and thought it might be intimidating for visiting teams to find "this is the Day when you cop it" inscribed on the entrance arch to the ground. Unfortunately the effect was somewhat mitigated by the dearth of Danish or Norwegian speakers among visiting squads in that part of the world.

Totov has only scored once in seven national appearances.

true but that goal was against the might of North Korea

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024