Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… 20:08 - Feb 5 with 3177 viewsBLUEBEAT

Check out this beauty…

Poll: W or W

Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 20:11 - Feb 5 with 3081 viewsbazza

Looks like someone’s shaved Kim Jong un.
Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 20:12 - Feb 5 with 3076 viewsIllinoisblue

Bobby Charlton as imagined by the blind girl in that Lionel Richie video.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 20:16 - Feb 5 with 3026 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It's always good when you have to label your artwork so that people know what it is meant to be.

That is truly dreadful.

I wonder if their Bobby Charlton one looks a little more like Sir Alf.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 20:18 - Feb 5 with 3005 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sir Alf Ramsey after ipswich win the League.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 20:19 - Feb 5 with 2992 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 20:20 - Feb 5 with 2989 viewsBlueandTruesince82

When did Warren Mitchell manage town?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 20:23 - Feb 5 with 2948 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 20:19 - Feb 5 by SitfcB

Neither of these have the scar that Sir Alf seems to have developed across his forehead.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 20:28 - Feb 5 with 2906 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Matt Busby.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 20:35 - Feb 5 with 2851 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I can't work out if that looks more like Brian Glover, Catherine Tate's Derek Faye character, or Terry Tibbs from Fonejacker...

He actually reminds me most of Big Daddy's brother, Brian Crabtree who used to MC the Wrestling on World of Sport, but I can't find a decent photo online.
Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 21:25 - Feb 5 with 2711 viewsPendejo

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 21:29 - Feb 5 with 2678 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 20:12 - Feb 5 by Illinoisblue

Bobby Charlton as imagined by the blind girl in that Lionel Richie video.

When she did the sculpture of Chris Kamara

[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 21:35]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 21:50 - Feb 5 with 2571 viewsMillsey

More like Matt busby
Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 16:08 - Apr 10 with 1955 viewsBLUEBEAT

Two months on and I still can’t get this badge design out of my head

Poll: W or W

Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 16:23 - Apr 10 with 1878 viewsSharkey

Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 16:08 - Apr 10 by BLUEBEAT

Two months on and I still can’t get this badge design out of my head

Do they actually have them for sale? How much?
[Post edited 10 Apr 2022 16:23]
Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 16:44 - Apr 10 with 1787 viewsronnyd

Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 20:18 - Feb 5 by GlasgowBlue

Sir Alf Ramsey after ipswich win the League.

Sure that's not Nikita Khrushchev?
Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 16:56 - Apr 10 with 1758 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Leftover Matt Busbys labelled as SAR I reckon.

Edit: Credit Millsey. Missed that post but spot on
[Post edited 10 Apr 2022 16:57]

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 16:57 - Apr 10 with 1748 viewsfooters

Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 20:35 - Feb 5 by ArnoldMoorhen

I can't work out if that looks more like Brian Glover, Catherine Tate's Derek Faye character, or Terry Tibbs from Fonejacker...

He actually reminds me most of Big Daddy's brother, Brian Crabtree who used to MC the Wrestling on World of Sport, but I can't find a decent photo online.

Little known fact that Sir Alf was from Rickmansworth...

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 17:05 - Apr 10 with 1730 viewsNthQldITFC

Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 20:35 - Feb 5 by ArnoldMoorhen

"I read a book once, Fletch. Green, it was."

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Was looking at that stall by the Sir Alf statue today… on 22:55 - Apr 10 with 1436 viewsmrshallisfit

Khrushchev merged with Yul Brynner.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2022 23:09]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024