Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A small ray of sunshine is Putin-apologists getting shown up 14:56 - Mar 8 with 803 viewsSteve_M

Obviously too risky a trip for the UK's foremost cheerleader; he'll just try and increase reliance on fossil fuels instead.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

A small ray of sunshine is Putin-apologists getting shown up on 15:08 - Mar 8 with 733 viewsDarth_Koont

The mayor is brutal and completely right. And the Italian photographer calling Salvini a fool at the end is particularly great.

That sort of face-to-face disrespect and ridicule is what’s needed much more to deal with these people.

Pronouns: He/Him

A small ray of sunshine is Putin-apologists getting shown up on 15:23 - Mar 8 with 640 viewsJDB23

Don’t expect them to get a friendly with Lazio any time soon.
A small ray of sunshine is Putin-apologists getting shown up on 15:47 - Mar 8 with 569 viewsGuthrum

To be fair to Salvini (never though I'd write that) he has backed the Italian government's tough stance over the invasion of Ukraine and says he approves of taking in refugees from there. This despite his previous Putin fanboy act.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

A small ray of sunshine is Putin-apologists getting shown up on 18:34 - Mar 8 with 385 viewsBlueBadger

A small ray of sunshine is Putin-apologists getting shown up on 15:47 - Mar 8 by Guthrum

To be fair to Salvini (never though I'd write that) he has backed the Italian government's tough stance over the invasion of Ukraine and says he approves of taking in refugees from there. This despite his previous Putin fanboy act.

I'm guessing that the cheques never materialised then..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024