Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Scott Fraser plays wide left again 10:28 - Nov 28 with 583 viewsWoolfenthen

I'll be the guy in SBR having a meltdown
If Scott Fraser plays wide left again on 10:31 - Nov 28 with 571 viewschrismakin

PCs gonna go gung ho I think today

Edwards lw
Kvy RB
Penney LB
Aluko RW

It will either work well and we will score a shed load of goals. Or crewe sit deep and we struggle to know how to beat them.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

If Scott Fraser plays wide left again on 10:59 - Nov 28 with 514 views_sanctimoanious_

The position isn’t really wide left though is it. It’s inside forward with freedom to roam. Agree he doesn’t seem most effective there but it’s not like he’s being played as a touchline hugging out and out winger. The biggest issue imo is the lack of dynamic attacking fullbacks in which the formation requires.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2021 11:00]
If Scott Fraser plays wide left again on 11:24 - Nov 28 with 477 viewsWickets

If Scott Fraser plays wide left again on 10:59 - Nov 28 by _sanctimoanious_

The position isn’t really wide left though is it. It’s inside forward with freedom to roam. Agree he doesn’t seem most effective there but it’s not like he’s being played as a touchline hugging out and out winger. The biggest issue imo is the lack of dynamic attacking fullbacks in which the formation requires.

I agree nothing out wide was a big problem Tuesday .
If Scott Fraser plays wide left again on 11:50 - Nov 28 with 419 viewsHullblue

If Scott Fraser plays wide left again on 10:59 - Nov 28 by _sanctimoanious_

Agree with you on the full backs. I also think we need either Edwards or Burns in the team at all times so that we can stretch the play. The three we played behind the striker on Tuesday all want to come towards the ball so we never have any space. Add the conservative full-backs in and we have a real problem creating/maintaining possession in their half.

Think Fraser has looked good in that position in the right conditions, although I’m sure an 8 would suit him better.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

If Scott Fraser plays wide left again on 12:01 - Nov 28 with 391 views_sanctimoanious_

If Scott Fraser plays wide left again on 11:50 - Nov 28 by Hullblue

Agree with you on the full backs. I also think we need either Edwards or Burns in the team at all times so that we can stretch the play. The three we played behind the striker on Tuesday all want to come towards the ball so we never have any space. Add the conservative full-backs in and we have a real problem creating/maintaining possession in their half.

Think Fraser has looked good in that position in the right conditions, although I’m sure an 8 would suit him better.

Can’t argue with that. Burns has been hugely missed and compliments Donacien perfectly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024