Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely only the Russkies do this sort of thing. 17:45 - Nov 14 with 685 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/nov/14/us-confirms-2019-airstrike-hit-c

The Times report said two bombs were dropped on a crowd of women and children, trying to escape the fighting on the banks of the Euphrates, who had been identified as civilians by a US drone operated from Qatar. It said the drone operators in Al-Udeid airbase were stunned when they saw the first 500lb bomb dropped by a US F-15E plane, and then a second, 2,000lb bomb dropped on the survivors.

“Who dropped that?” one analyst asked on a chat system used by those monitoring the drone footage, according to the report. Within minutes, a legal officer flagged a possible war crime that required investigation, and ordered the drone footage and other evidence. The initial battle damage assessment put the death toll at 70. But no independent inquiry was ever carried out.

The air force lawyer, Lt Col Dean Korsak, took the case to the Pentagon inspector general, but the subsequent report was stripped of any mention of the strike. Korsak subsequently sent details of the incident to the Senate armed services committee.

“I’m putting myself at great risk of military retaliation for sending this,” Korsak wrote to the committee, 

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Surely only the Russkies do this sort of thing. on 17:52 - Nov 14 with 634 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Lost for words.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Surely only the Russkies do this sort of thing. on 19:34 - Nov 14 with 555 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Surely only the Russkies do this sort of thing. on 17:52 - Nov 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

Lost for words.

I wish I was surprised!

Surely only the Russkies do this sort of thing. on 20:19 - Nov 14 with 495 viewsnoggin

No, the Israelis do it too.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Surely only the Russkies do this sort of thing. on 20:20 - Nov 14 with 499 viewsDarth_Koont

In related news (well it would be news if the vast majority of our own fearless and oh so independent media weren’t studiously looking the other way), Julian Assange is still in Belmarsh prison awaiting extradition for revealing war crimes.

2 and a half years he’s been there ...

Pronouns: He/Him

Surely only the Russkies do this sort of thing. on 20:26 - Nov 14 with 470 viewsDarth_Koont

Surely only the Russkies do this sort of thing. on 20:19 - Nov 14 by noggin

No, the Israelis do it too.

And the Saudis on the Yemenis.

Common theme: poorer Muslims don’t do anything for the balance sheet or our “sphere of influence”.

Pronouns: He/Him

Surely only the Russkies do this sort of thing. on 20:41 - Nov 14 with 428 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Surely only the Russkies do this sort of thing. on 20:26 - Nov 14 by Darth_Koont

And the Saudis on the Yemenis.

Common theme: poorer Muslims don’t do anything for the balance sheet or our “sphere of influence”.

So woke!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024