Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pausing iFollow 06:49 - Oct 27 with 3580 viewsMenton

I won’t be able to watch the match til around 8 o’clock tonight so I am considering pressing pausing on the IFollow video at the start of the game. Has anyone tried pausing iFollow for any period of time? Does it work? Is it easy to avoid the score on-screen?

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

Pausing iFollow on 06:57 - Oct 27 with 3566 viewsStokieBlue

Further to this are the games available to watch as soon as they finish?

I won't be able to watch the match at 7 but would like to watch a repeat later on in the evening.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Pausing iFollow on 07:05 - Oct 27 with 3552 viewsMenton

Pausing iFollow on 06:57 - Oct 27 by StokieBlue

I won't be able to watch the match at 7 but would like to watch a repeat later on in the evening.

SB

I don’t think you can watch a repeat of the whole game. The extended Highlights tend to appear the next day, occasionally late the same evening.

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

Pausing iFollow on 07:13 - Oct 27 with 3539 viewsjeera

Apparently this goes straight through to the ground as a signal, and the players just wait around until everyone is ready.

Actually, I don't know how it works, but I liked the idea.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Pausing iFollow on 08:00 - Oct 27 with 3475 viewsabracaDOBRA_

SB

I believe they are. Well on the app anyway. I tried to watch the highlights a few weeks back and accidentally found myself on the whole match replay. Couldn't tell you how I did it though!
Pausing iFollow on 08:38 - Oct 27 with 3420 viewsGuthrum

If you can see a bright glow on the horizon in the direction of TWTD's servers, that's a bit of a giveaway that we lost.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Pausing iFollow on 09:39 - Oct 27 with 3353 viewsStokieBlue

Pausing iFollow on 07:05 - Oct 27 by Menton

I don’t think you can watch a repeat of the whole game. The extended Highlights tend to appear the next day, occasionally late the same evening.

I thought you got highlights if you didn't purchase the game but you can watch a full replay if you have purchased the game.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Pausing iFollow on 11:19 - Oct 27 with 3251 viewsurbanblue

Last season the evening kick offs over there coincided with mornings here so I had the game on while getting ready for work and getting my daughter off to school etc. I have a couple of times paused the game to have a shower and the like and it's picked up from where I left off with no problem.

However, there was once when with 10 minutes to go I had to run my daughter to school. I paused it but when I got back the screen showed game over and the final score. I think it may have been because the computer timed out but not sure of that.

I still don't know the answer as to whether the game can be watched an hour or two after it has finished as I often get up in the night to watch games. Too scared to give it a go in case it doesn't work. Surely, someone on here has tried it .... ?
Pausing iFollow on 11:21 - Oct 27 with 3245 viewsurbanblue

SB

I really would like to know the answer to this ... Also, when you go to the screen whether it shows the final score.
Login to get fewer ads

Pausing iFollow on 11:46 - Oct 27 with 3208 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Technically I think it can be done... whether I would trust it to do so without messing up, I’m. It so sure!
Pausing iFollow on 12:08 - Oct 27 with 3183 viewsFenboyBlue

Pausing iFollow on 07:13 - Oct 27 by jeera

Apparently this goes straight through to the ground as a signal, and the players just wait around until everyone is ready.

Actually, I don't know how it works, but I liked the idea.

Yeah I was thinking that. I don't think the players like to have to keep freezing their movement because someone's pressed pause. It messes with our free-flowing football style. And the players get cold stood motionless.
Pausing iFollow on 12:17 - Oct 27 with 3165 viewsSpruceMoose

I tried this towards the end of a game once as some git knocked on my door. It worked, but when I attempted to rewind, fast forward or pause it again (can't really remember which of these I tried to be honest) it just skipped to the end of the game.

Just set a home video camera up pointing at your tele and tape it. Probably safest.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Pausing iFollow on 14:26 - Oct 27 with 3078 viewsBlueToad

I did exactly this for the Accrington game. Needed to drop my daughter at a friend's house 20 mins into game. Stuck it on pause, came back 30 mins later and resumed without missing anything.

I was a bit surprised it worked mind!!!

Poll: Where are we now with Lambert In vs. Out ?

Pausing iFollow on 14:27 - Nov 6 with 1728 viewsSamWhiteUK

I know this is a slightly old thread, but lately I've had a few weeks where I've paused as soon as the stream starts (about 2pm) and then I've gone to my computer and started watching at about 4pm

Full match replays are available the next day at 1am onwards
Pausing iFollow on 14:38 - Nov 6 with 1659 viewstractorian

Doesn't VLC Media Player have a facility for recording live video? It's free, safe and can be downloaded from here: https://www.videolan.org/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024