Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TBF a LOOK AT ME thread is in order for my return... 18:06 - Sep 16 with 655 viewsmonytowbray

As I know some of you share music stuff and take a vague interest in local music happenings.

I've started making music with Game Boys after saying for a decade I don't have the ability for electronics (arguably I still don't, you be the judge)...

https://soundcloud.com/dshappyboi

Thank you to Tom Hunt for guesting on vocals too.

Currently in the process of recording a few more songs before a mate does the mixing/mastering then I'm gonna stick an actual "full release" up. Also in the process of sussing the live logistics.

I'm hoping it will be a lot of fun.

Anyway, I hope some of you are well and you're getting by happy enough. I hope some of you have stubbed your toe on a weekly basis and your boiler keeps playing up.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

TBF a LOOK AT ME thread is in order for my return... on 18:30 - Sep 16 with 548 viewsBlueBadger

FREE THE FOOTERS ONE

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

TBF a LOOK AT ME thread is in order for my return... on 18:32 - Sep 16 with 547 viewsmonytowbray

TBF a LOOK AT ME thread is in order for my return... on 18:30 - Sep 16 by BlueBadger

FREE THE FOOTERS ONE

Spruce too.

TWTD never forgets…

TBF a LOOK AT ME thread is in order for my return... on 18:35 - Sep 16 with 539 viewsBlueBadger

TBF a LOOK AT ME thread is in order for my return... on 18:32 - Sep 16 by monytowbray

Spruce too.

Actually I'd like to add this to the music thread below as well.

This guy basically invented a whole new subgenera of black metal(that I'm choosing to call 'uplifting black metal') with this album. Fair play to him for his balls of steel here as well, given how dreadful his native Azerbaijan is for LGBT rights.

[Post edited 16 Sep 2021 18:35]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

TBF a LOOK AT ME thread is in order for my return... on 18:36 - Sep 16 with 530 viewsmonytowbray

TBF a LOOK AT ME thread is in order for my return... on 18:35 - Sep 16 by BlueBadger

Actually I'd like to add this to the music thread below as well.

This guy basically invented a whole new subgenera of black metal(that I'm choosing to call 'uplifting black metal') with this album. Fair play to him for his balls of steel here as well, given how dreadful his native Azerbaijan is for LGBT rights.

[Post edited 16 Sep 2021 18:35]

On a related note for bottle, a mate of mine through music who supports Millwall had a mate who tried to start a Millwall ANTIFA group. Not been back to football since apparently!

Edit - Checked it out, a little too tech for me, I think I'd have digged it more musically in my late teens and early 20s.

You know the saying people get more conservative as they get older? Well the older I get the more I enjoy simplistic dread over actual talent.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2021 18:39]

TWTD never forgets…

TBF a LOOK AT ME thread is in order for my return... on 19:22 - Sep 16 with 439 viewsSwansea_Blue

Welcome back Benters

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

TBF a LOOK AT ME thread is in order for my return... on 19:23 - Sep 16 with 433 viewsmonytowbray

TBF a LOOK AT ME thread is in order for my return... on 19:22 - Sep 16 by Swansea_Blue

Welcome back Benters

Waterbutts . Blighty . Oddbod . Village Green . Balls !

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024