Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice five minute video of yesterday from ITFC here 18:18 - Aug 8 with 1200 viewsSteve_M

Different angle on the goals too:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Nice five minute video of yesterday from ITFC here on 18:38 - Aug 8 with 1081 viewsPendejo

Football + fans = life

Football - fans = nothing

Nice video, had to catch some dust from getting in my eyes for the Mariner tribute.
Aiming for 1st game Wimbledon on 28th

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Nice five minute video of yesterday from ITFC here on 19:28 - Aug 8 with 952 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Thanks for posting. Sadly I couldn't go yesterday as away on holiday - bloody wife didn't check the dates! That clip has really whetted my appetite for my first match I can get to on the 21st. COYB
Nice five minute video of yesterday from ITFC here on 20:13 - Aug 8 with 858 viewsCuffy81

Thanks for sharing

Different angle didn't make either of the goals conceded any better.

Forgot about Penneys opportunities, bit unlucky with the cut back.
Nice five minute video of yesterday from ITFC here on 20:15 - Aug 8 with 854 viewsSteve_M

Nice five minute video of yesterday from ITFC here on 20:13 - Aug 8 by Cuffy81

Thanks for sharing

Different angle didn't make either of the goals conceded any better.

Forgot about Penneys opportunities, bit unlucky with the cut back.

Nope. The more I think about it though the second one was just a mistake, the first is the more fundamental one to improve upon.

I still can't get over how straight Fraser hit that ball for his goal, from my angle I thought it might just curl slightly wide as he hit it. Lovely goal that.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Nice five minute video of yesterday from ITFC here on 20:44 - Aug 8 with 756 viewsCuffy81

Nice five minute video of yesterday from ITFC here on 20:15 - Aug 8 by Steve_M

Nope. The more I think about it though the second one was just a mistake, the first is the more fundamental one to improve upon.

I still can't get over how straight Fraser hit that ball for his goal, from my angle I thought it might just curl slightly wide as he hit it. Lovely goal that.

I tend to agree.. The second one is one of those goals which happens a couple of times a season, lack of concentration and awareness - I hammered Wolf during the game but the ball too him was poor also.

First goal, where do you start, Nsiala let's the ball bounce, KVY strangely heads across the pitch, we then back off and let Stockton get in the box where Evans block off Wolf from engaging and the keeper gets done at the near post.

Frasers goal was class, from the SBR lower it felt like it took an age to hit the back of the net, on the replay its flown in, Chaplin was quiet but the ball back to Fraser was inch perfect.

The equaliser was an reminder we are going to need to be able to vary our approach when necessary, Norwood and Bonne are a physical threat
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024