Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre season . 08:35 - Jul 25 with 545 viewsWickets

The last of these Pre season games i watched live was against West Ham and Dozzell looked great but it was one of those matches where none of the players looked as if it mattered . Next to no tackling really very much a training kick about , Yesterday however there was a whole different feel to proceedings which i very much enjoyed . New managers to impress i suppose but at times this was almost like a cup game . Players fully committed tackles going in and even the odd little niggle. i very much enjoyed the commitment from both sets of players . Early days and although we look a little short in one or two positions for some long periods of the game held our own with some very good Premier League players so a pretty decent start .I have been seated In the middle of the lower Sir Bobby stand for more years than i care to remember think i read Blue action / section 66 or whoever they are have now moved close to me , well bring it on is what i say for as it was only a friendly their support was great . I enjoyed the atmosphere they bring .
Pre season . on 08:39 - Jul 25 with 503 viewsKropotkin123

Love reading the positivity. Hoping we can get a couple more additions and take this type of performance into League One.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Pre season . on 09:01 - Jul 25 with 450 viewsTrumptonBlue

If a little niggle in pre-season games is your thing, you'll be disappointed we sold Drinan.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024