Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OK, so fixtures are out now... when's the squad list out... 10:40 - Jun 24 with 595 viewshoppy

...and when is the away shirt being revealed?

I forget which other questions ought to be asked now.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

OK, so fixtures are out now... when's the squad list out... on 10:41 - Jun 24 with 588 viewschrismakin

Away kit Mid July

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

OK, so fixtures are out now... when's the squad list out... on 10:50 - Jun 24 with 542 viewsHipsterectomy

Think we also do squad number list before the squad photo

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

OK, so fixtures are out now... when's the squad list out... on 10:51 - Jun 24 with 544 viewsParsley

Squad list:

Evans
Burns
Vincent Young
maybe Norwood

Once we get a goalie it could be a decent 5-a-side team
OK, so fixtures are out now... when's the squad list out... on 10:54 - Jun 24 with 528 viewsblueislander

With the size of the current squad I think it's time that you got yourself fit Hoppy. Oh and get your boots dubbined.
OK, so fixtures are out now... when's the squad list out... on 11:22 - Jun 24 with 474 viewshoppy

OK, so fixtures are out now... when's the squad list out... on 10:54 - Jun 24 by blueislander

With the size of the current squad I think it's time that you got yourself fit Hoppy. Oh and get your boots dubbined.

Wouldn't do that to my boots... it might spoil the effect from whatever magic is contained from when they belonged to Dead Shot Keen...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

OK, so fixtures are out now... when's the squad list out... on 11:50 - Jun 24 with 416 viewsfactual_blue

When will the season tickets be sent?

Who is going to the Dartford friendly?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

OK, so fixtures are out now... when's the squad list out... on 13:16 - Jun 24 with 354 viewsIllinoisblue

I am irritable this morning and annoyed by the fact the away shirt is not released at same time as home shirt. Everything to do with football has to be a fooking social-media driven performance nowadays.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024