Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We had a good 5 minutes before and after tha goal 15:41 - Feb 27 with 420 viewsDubtractor

But Doncaster looking much the better team otherwise.

Not sure we're going to continue our run of clean sheets here!

Also, Bennetts has a really annoying habit of making nothing at all from really promising positions.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2021 15:43]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

We had a good 5 minutes before and after tha goal on 15:46 - Feb 27 with 367 viewsDublinBlue84

If we hadn't have scored, and this was 0-0 at half time, I'd have been delighted, because really they've been by far the better team.

1-0 heavily flatters us.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2021 15:47]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

We had a good 5 minutes before and after tha goal on 15:50 - Feb 27 with 333 viewsSteve_M

Can't get a grip on the ball in central midfield and Parrott isn't in the game enough, they have an awful lot of space and time to play in. Need Downes on really.

For all Doncaster's good football, very rarely have they managed a decent effort on goal. We got lucky in the middle of the half but they are lacking a bit there too.

Norwood looks like three games in a week is too much for him half the time, then wakes up and looks a threat.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

We had a good 5 minutes before and after tha goal on 16:08 - Feb 27 with 254 viewsRadlett_blue

Bennetts is frustrating as he has a few tricks, but frequently no end product. Sadly, that's why he's on loan at a 3rd division club.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024