Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We want Lambert out, I say we want Lambert out (n/t) 15:53 - Dec 12 with 345 viewsSwailsey

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

We want Lambert out, I say we want Lambert out (n/t) on 15:54 - Dec 12 with 340 viewsSpruceMoose

We do. Seems plenty don't though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We want Lambert out, I say we want Lambert out (n/t) on 15:55 - Dec 12 with 300 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We want Lambert out, I say we want Lambert out (n/t) on 15:54 - Dec 12 by SpruceMoose

We do. Seems plenty don't though.

I get the feeling the overwhelming majority do.

The one that really matters will not act unless we are bottom half of the table which is going to take a few more weeks as yet.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

We want Lambert out, I say we want Lambert out (n/t) on 15:56 - Dec 12 with 288 viewsSpruceMoose

We want Lambert out, I say we want Lambert out (n/t) on 15:55 - Dec 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

I get the feeling the overwhelming majority do.

The one that really matters will not act unless we are bottom half of the table which is going to take a few more weeks as yet.

The club must have been very lucky to pick 2000 supporters out of the hat who felt inclined to applaud Lambert onto the pitch then!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We want Lambert out, I say we want Lambert out (n/t) on 15:59 - Dec 12 with 260 viewsMach_foreignBlue

We do but there is 3 more years of this to come.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024