Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Young players 22:37 - Dec 1 with 993 viewsHerbivore

One minute he's throwing them under the bus, the next he's using them as a human shield. And he reckons it's the fans that will break them? What a distasteful knobhead we have in charge. The club is dead.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Young players on 22:39 - Dec 1 with 961 viewsKropotkin123

Yeah, he's a hypocrite.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Young players on 22:44 - Dec 1 with 914 viewsBluefish

The club isn't dead at all, we have so many bright young players. He is just standing on our throat

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Young players on 22:46 - Dec 1 with 904 viewspositivity

exactly; the end days of mick all over again, there should be no way back from that

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Young players on 22:47 - Dec 1 with 898 viewstextbackup

so I took it with a pinch of salt before, but the ncfc ST holders at work did warn me that its all about Lambert, he cares not for anything or anyone but himself.
would throw his own mum under the bus (while protecting his Dortmund and celtic shirts) if it meant he'd come out of a situation smelling of roses.

very strange, bloke. hes got a thousand personalities and each one is even more cnty than the last

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Young players on 22:48 - Dec 1 with 880 viewsTieDyedIn95

He's an absolute idiot. All mouth no mind, he's a Poundland Roy Keane and always will be.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Young players on 22:48 - Dec 1 with 863 viewsBluefish

Young players on 22:47 - Dec 1 by textbackup

so I took it with a pinch of salt before, but the ncfc ST holders at work did warn me that its all about Lambert, he cares not for anything or anyone but himself.
would throw his own mum under the bus (while protecting his Dortmund and celtic shirts) if it meant he'd come out of a situation smelling of roses.

very strange, bloke. hes got a thousand personalities and each one is even more cnty than the last

You are selling him to me

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Young players on 22:50 - Dec 1 with 846 viewsStokieBlue

His rantings are almost certifiable now.

He's living in a totally different world to the rest of us.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Young players on 23:42 - Dec 1 with 738 viewsBlueBadger

Young players on 22:46 - Dec 1 by positivity

exactly; the end days of mick all over again, there should be no way back from that

Nah, Mick needed to go but the abuse he got was thoroughly unjustified.
I'm not keen on abusing managers generally, but That Man is actually gaslighting, right now.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 23:42]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Young players on 23:47 - Dec 1 with 708 viewspointofblue

Young players on 23:42 - Dec 1 by BlueBadger

I'm not keen on abusing managers generally, but That Man is actually gaslighting, right now.

Mick’s abuse went too far but in terms of one side winding up the prayer and getting it back with interest it’s very similar to the route we’re following with Lambert. Except Lambert seems to be trying to claim that the press are winding up the fans... not, say, the fact we were relegated with a whimper and are losing more games than we’re winning in the third tier.

My only concern if we do part company with Lambert is Evans’ next choice will be about as successful as the majority of his picks.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Young players on 23:48 - Dec 1 with 700 viewsCoastalblue

The crazy thing is, reading that Stu Watson piece, if he'd have picked his arguments then there were a couple of things he could have used to almost justify things to a point, and an astute man would do that.

He fires pellets off like a shotgun looking to mow down everybody and everything in the general vicinity.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Young players on 23:50 - Dec 1 with 693 viewsKropotkin123

Young players on 23:42 - Dec 1 by BlueBadger

Agreed, abuse of MM was unjustified. We, as supporters, should be better than that. I'm glad this time things are more palatable from our side.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Young players on 08:07 - Dec 2 with 532 viewsChrisd

A total hypocrite, who just says things to cover his own back. Apparently, we were unable to play 4-4-2 a couple of games ago then against Charlton and Oxford we see this system rolled out. It's gone back to Lambingo and he's rolling the dice because he and his coaching staff haven't got a clue how to fix the issues. It's easier to blame others than admit you're accountable for the failings. This game of chicken that ME and PL are playing is just ruining the club. Whether there is or isn't a clause in PL's contract, they need to come to some financial settlement and quickly.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Young players on 08:16 - Dec 2 with 510 viewsMetal_Hacker

Just watched the post match interview with bell end and I;m lost for words

Over recent weeks deflecting blame on the young lads, "senior pros are an easy target" , the banning of Phil etc etc etc

It's anything BUT his fault isn't it !!??

You absolute moron Lambert , get out now whilst you still can because when the crowds are let back in with greater numbers , Easter will arrive early and you'll be crucified !

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024