Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only played one of the bottom six 07:39 - Nov 19 with 581 viewsJeff_winger

We have only played 1 of the bottom 6 teams.
In our next 12 games (which will take us to midpoint of season) we have to play 5 teams who are currently in bottom 6.
Gives me some hope and makes me think we've had a fairly decent start against mid table/better teams in this division.

Only played one of the bottom six on 07:57 - Nov 19 with 516 viewsHerbivore

We've played all the sides immediately above the bottom 6 though. And in this league there's only about 8-10 decent sides (us included, in theory) and the rest are much of a muchness. We've also got some of the better sides to play in coming weeks as well. I suspect we'll pick up results against the lesser sides without really convincing and we'll come up short about the better sides. That's been the pattern for much of the last year and a bit.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Only played one of the bottom six on 08:00 - Nov 19 with 508 viewsBluefish

We've made an ok start towards equalling our 11th place finish in division 3 then. Roll on the salary cap destroying the club next season

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Only played one of the bottom six on 08:03 - Nov 19 with 507 viewsPJH

Only played one of the bottom six on 08:00 - Nov 19 by Bluefish

We've made an ok start towards equalling our 11th place finish in division 3 then. Roll on the salary cap destroying the club next season

But on the plus side there is always qualification for the Papa thingy cup to look forward to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024