Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This club faces oblivion 18:01 - Oct 24 with 821 viewsgroovyASH

It's a scandal, it's happening right before our eyes, and it's just being accepted.

If we do not go up this season, we cement ourselves as a league 1 outfit. 18 players out of contract and our best will be sold on the cheap to finance our massive losses.

The wage cap completely hamstrings our ability to recruit good players. We will be competing with other league 1 clubs at the bottom of the barrel for annual out of contractors happy to have a job in football.

The bigger picture is, we will be on the wrong side of the divide that is inevitably going to come to English football and the door to promotion will forever be closed. It will render our club meaningless beyond a trivial local attraction.

All of this is underlined by the fact we have a really incompetent manager at the helm who will not get us promoted. He needs to be sacked promptly and without emotion and replaced with somebody who can drag us out of this hell hole.

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

This club faces oblivion on 18:05 - Oct 24 with 781 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Absolutely, will really become a stagnated club if we don’t go up this season.

I highly suspect we will be some way off the play-offs.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

This club faces oblivion on 18:09 - Oct 24 with 725 viewsSuffolktractor

Who?
This club faces oblivion on 18:14 - Oct 24 with 703 viewsblueprint

Not quite sure why you’ve received a down vote. The club has been in a slow decline for years but most of our fans seem happy to accept it.

Many will claim that you’re over reacting after a defeat to a side that’s now top . We lost to Doncaster on Tuesday and Lincoln today . Hardly giants of the game.

For as long as we have an inept owner, manager and players I fear this club is only going one way.
This club faces oblivion on 18:16 - Oct 24 with 673 viewsgroovyASH

This club faces oblivion on 18:14 - Oct 24 by blueprint

Not quite sure why you’ve received a down vote. The club has been in a slow decline for years but most of our fans seem happy to accept it.

Many will claim that you’re over reacting after a defeat to a side that’s now top . We lost to Doncaster on Tuesday and Lincoln today . Hardly giants of the game.

For as long as we have an inept owner, manager and players I fear this club is only going one way.

I did contemplate not posting this until tomorrow, but honestly my feelings and thoughts are set in stone.

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

This club faces oblivion on 19:56 - Oct 24 with 514 viewsHARRY10

How can the wage cap affect our ability to spend, when in the sentence before you talk about 'our massive losses. ' ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024