Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy enough I guess 19:49 - Oct 6 with 528 viewsMullet

Folami will be gutted to miss that and not have more of the ball won’t he?

Not sure we’re learning much yet other than Ndaba is probably good enough as back up LB if needed and Baggott is one for the future after that early fluff. Really like how our players want to move the ball and time their runs at players whether it’s out wide or through the middle.

If I was being really picky the lack of penetration up front or shots on goal are a bit of a shame. Every now and then a ping into the area even if it just hits a defender or makes the keeper think would be nice.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Lankester has been..... on 19:59 - Oct 6 with 455 viewsBloots

....disappointing to be honest.

Needs to influence the game more.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Lankester has been..... on 20:04 - Oct 6 with 428 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Lankester has been..... on 19:59 - Oct 6 by Bloots

....disappointing to be honest.

Needs to influence the game more.

I haven't watched tonight but I thought Lankester looked very good when he came on the other week.

He is only just back from a big injury and if this is just a run out without him imposing himself on the game I have no issue with that at this stage in this match.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Lankester has been..... on 20:07 - Oct 6 with 411 viewsMullet

Lankester has been..... on 20:04 - Oct 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

I haven't watched tonight but I thought Lankester looked very good when he came on the other week.

He is only just back from a big injury and if this is just a run out without him imposing himself on the game I have no issue with that at this stage in this match.

He’s a bit wasted central, especially with Dobra treading on his toes a bit and a youngster ahead and to the side of him. It’s not quite come off yet, but no one on either team is running the game really

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Lankester has been..... on 20:13 - Oct 6 with 369 viewsHerbivore

Lankester has been..... on 20:07 - Oct 6 by Mullet

He’s a bit wasted central, especially with Dobra treading on his toes a bit and a youngster ahead and to the side of him. It’s not quite come off yet, but no one on either team is running the game really

I'd switch Dobra and Lankester, they're arguably playing in each other's best position.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Lankester has been..... on 20:16 - Oct 6 with 351 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Lankester has been..... on 20:13 - Oct 6 by Herbivore

I'd switch Dobra and Lankester, they're arguably playing in each other's best position.

What position is Jack playing?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024