Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF the club were even entertaining the idea of loaning out Norwood 22:30 - Sep 7 with 1151 viewsCoco

to a divisional rival, the coaching team obviously do not rate him at all.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

IF the club were even entertaining the idea of loaning out Norwood on 23:05 - Sep 7 with 1056 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Either that or they were very confident of getting in a decent replacement

... who am I kidding!
IF the club were even entertaining the idea of loaning out Norwood on 08:44 - Sep 8 with 788 viewsCoco

IF the club were even entertaining the idea of loaning out Norwood on 23:05 - Sep 7 by Matt_Netherlands

Either that or they were very confident of getting in a decent replacement

... who am I kidding!

Replacement or not to even consider LOANING him to a divisional rival highlights how much he is valued.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

IF the club were even entertaining the idea of loaning out Norwood on 09:21 - Sep 8 with 692 viewsPhilTWTD

IF the club were even entertaining the idea of loaning out Norwood on 08:44 - Sep 8 by Coco

Replacement or not to even consider LOANING him to a divisional rival highlights how much he is valued.

I don't think it's been considered.
IF the club were even entertaining the idea of loaning out Norwood on 10:44 - Sep 8 with 532 viewsCoco

IF the club were even entertaining the idea of loaning out Norwood on 09:21 - Sep 8 by PhilTWTD

I don't think it's been considered.

Didn't Andy Warren suggest otherwise?

IF the club were even entertaining the idea of loaning out Norwood on 10:45 - Sep 8 with 522 viewshype313

What possible benefit would there be loaning him out?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

IF the club were even entertaining the idea of loaning out Norwood on 10:59 - Sep 8 with 491 viewsWickets

IF the club were even entertaining the idea of loaning out Norwood on 10:45 - Sep 8 by hype313

What possible benefit would there be loaning him out?

Reduce the wage bill maybe get a small loan fee but i still think its a stupid idea and dont believe we considered it for more than a couple of minutes .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024