Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This new The Chase format 09:45 - Apr 30 with 922 viewsartsbossbeard

You just take the offer that's nearest to 40 seconds, right?

I'd fancy my chances based on the above.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

This new The Chase format on 09:47 - Apr 30 with 910 viewsGeoffSentence

Dunno about the format, haven't watched it, but apparently the first 25K winner is from Capel St Mary right in the heart of the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle.

Read it in the news.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

This new The Chase format on 09:48 - Apr 30 with 892 viewsartsbossbeard

This new The Chase format on 09:47 - Apr 30 by GeoffSentence

Dunno about the format, haven't watched it, but apparently the first 25K winner is from Capel St Mary right in the heart of the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle.

Read it in the news.

Yep, paramedic student and an obvious nutter to boot.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

This new The Chase format on 10:07 - Apr 30 with 835 viewsr2d2

We said anything around the 40 second mark. Especially if its about 10 grand or above, and even more so if its only 3 chasers. Its got to be the best option.
This new The Chase format on 10:27 - Apr 30 with 790 viewssolemio

I watched the first two, but I've had enough now.

Do contestants get instructed to act like total morons except for the few seconds they are actually answering questions?
This new The Chase format on 10:39 - Apr 30 with 752 viewsNotSure

This new The Chase format on 10:27 - Apr 30 by solemio

I watched the first two, but I've had enough now.

Do contestants get instructed to act like total morons except for the few seconds they are actually answering questions?

I blame social media for that.

I'm certain that when you audition for The Chase it's not about how clever you are. Rather it's about how much people will write about you on twitter / facebook.

And unfortunately the more moronic and obnoxious you are, the more tweets you get! #thechase
This new The Chase format on 11:00 - Apr 30 with 725 viewstractorboy1978

I don't get the first 5 questions format either - if you are clever and get all 5 right then you disadvantage yourself as the chasers know you are a threat and your time/cash offers are worse for taking them on? It pays to be/to act divvy at the start, there is no incentive to get those cash builder questions right.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2020 11:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024