Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many take aways are still open in Ipswich? 09:27 - Apr 17 with 922 viewsITFC_Forever

Our usual Chinese texted us this week saying they have re-opened for card payment on the phone and delivery service only.

That's tonight's dinner sorted.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

How many take aways are still open in Ipswich? on 09:41 - Apr 17 with 882 viewsmonytowbray

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

How many take aways are still open in Ipswich? on 09:41 - Apr 17 with 885 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Quite a few still operating on JustEat/Deliveroo

Discovered Lux Sushi at the weekend too which I can highly recommend for anyone into that sort of thing - and they do a £20 Saturday night deal which basically feeds 2 and was an absolute bargain
[Post edited 17 Apr 2020 9:41]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

How many take aways are still open in Ipswich? on 09:53 - Apr 17 with 855 viewsWeWereZombies

How many take aways are still open in Ipswich? on 09:41 - Apr 17 by monytowbray

And I'll have a 5, a 17, and a 36...and some prawn crackers.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

How many take aways are still open in Ipswich? on 10:00 - Apr 17 with 836 viewsmonytowbray

How many take aways are still open in Ipswich? on 09:53 - Apr 17 by WeWereZombies

And I'll have a 5, a 17, and a 36...and some prawn crackers.

I hope the one that does mock meat is still open. Their chilli chips are the sex.

TWTD never forgets…

How many take aways are still open in Ipswich? on 10:18 - Apr 17 with 797 viewsKieran_Knows

The relatively local Chinese and Kebab places are open near us. Chinese has closed it's doors but you can either ring up for delivery/collect and they will bring outside and leave next to your car.

Kebab place you can still go too, but only allowed 2 in the shop.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

How many take aways are still open in Ipswich? on 10:20 - Apr 17 with 797 viewsSitfcB

There’s a few I’m Just Eat and UberEats.

Codfellas reopened yesterday.

We had kebabs from Tony’s (Hawthorn Drive) delivered last night, Papa Johns last Friday.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How many take aways are still open in Ipswich? on 10:22 - Apr 17 with 787 viewsFunge

How many take aways are still open in Ipswich? on 09:41 - Apr 17 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Quite a few still operating on JustEat/Deliveroo

Discovered Lux Sushi at the weekend too which I can highly recommend for anyone into that sort of thing - and they do a £20 Saturday night deal which basically feeds 2 and was an absolute bargain
[Post edited 17 Apr 2020 9:41]

Lux sushi is very good indeed, but their organisation is not the greatest.
How many take aways are still open in Ipswich? on 10:27 - Apr 17 with 770 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

How many take aways are still open in Ipswich? on 10:22 - Apr 17 by Funge

Lux sushi is very good indeed, but their organisation is not the greatest.

How do you mean - slow delivery/orders missing etc?

Was fine on Sat but first time I’d used them!

Login to get fewer ads

How many take aways are still open in Ipswich? on 11:03 - Apr 17 with 728 viewsmonytowbray

How many take aways are still open in Ipswich? on 10:27 - Apr 17 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

How do you mean - slow delivery/orders missing etc?

Was fine on Sat but first time I’d used them!

He meant as an organisation. Branson is the majority shareholder and is demanding a government bailout for the Sushi industry.

TWTD never forgets…

How many take aways are still open in Ipswich? on 11:44 - Apr 17 with 684 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

How many take aways are still open in Ipswich? on 11:03 - Apr 17 by monytowbray

He meant as an organisation. Branson is the majority shareholder and is demanding a government bailout for the Sushi industry.

Did that sound a lot funnier in your head?

How many take aways are still open in Ipswich? on 11:53 - Apr 17 with 674 viewsmonytowbray

How many take aways are still open in Ipswich? on 11:44 - Apr 17 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Did that sound a lot funnier in your head?

Yes.

TWTD never forgets…

How many take aways are still open in Ipswich? on 15:26 - Apr 17 with 594 viewsWeWereZombies

How many take aways are still open in Ipswich? on 11:03 - Apr 17 by monytowbray

Feels he is getting a raw deal?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024