Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated 09:08 - Mar 19 with 2574 viewsgiant_stow

and hardly anything will turn up. Thanks lot hoarders. You really are scum.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2020 9:11]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 09:12 - Mar 19 with 2523 viewsfooters

Sorry, but I'm not going to run out of Jordan's Country Crisp.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 09:13 - Mar 19 with 2521 viewsPinewoodblue

Wife checked our order, day before delivery, if she made changes a lot of the things were no longer available. She left it as it was and although there were lots of substitutions only one item was missing.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 09:19 - Mar 19 with 2494 viewsgiant_stow

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 09:13 - Mar 19 by Pinewoodblue

Wife checked our order, day before delivery, if she made changes a lot of the things were no longer available. She left it as it was and although there were lots of substitutions only one item was missing.

Wise woman - I shall bare this in mind for the next one.

Just makes me so cross. We waited our turn - we didn't go out to the shops for it to add to the crowds and we only ordered a week's worth, if that.

Fckers.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 09:19 - Mar 19 with 2492 viewsgiant_stow

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 09:12 - Mar 19 by footers

The mini market will save me there.

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 09:20 - Mar 19 with 2487 viewsHerbivore

Mine is due today and I've yet to receive the email telling me about substitutions. This makes me wonder if I'll get any of it. People buying more than they need are scum quite frankly. Utter scum.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 09:23 - Mar 19 with 2477 viewsgiant_stow

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 09:20 - Mar 19 by Herbivore

Mine is due today and I've yet to receive the email telling me about substitutions. This makes me wonder if I'll get any of it. People buying more than they need are scum quite frankly. Utter scum.

Total complete scummy w@nkers. If you're reading this mr/mrs horder: I mean you, c@nt.

Good luck with yours mr.

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 09:41 - Mar 19 with 2458 viewsSWGF

Seen a video of the Tesco in Clacton from this morning, 10mins before it was due to open, with the queue snaking around the carpark.

People aren't listening.

As a result, "normal" people are worrying they're not going to get their basics and joining the throng.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 09:47 - Mar 19 with 2445 viewshomer_123

I agree, totally, but consider that there are now people buying two or three loads of shopping for people in the high risk group who can't get out to shop.

Happened this morning - in the local bakers some woman commented that another was buying three loafs of bread. Lady behind the counter very quickly said that they were not just for the lady buying but her two sets of in-laws who are in isolation.

Don't be too quick to judge.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 10:42 - Mar 19 with 2363 viewsgiant_stow

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 09:47 - Mar 19 by homer_123

I agree, totally, but consider that there are now people buying two or three loads of shopping for people in the high risk group who can't get out to shop.

Happened this morning - in the local bakers some woman commented that another was buying three loafs of bread. Lady behind the counter very quickly said that they were not just for the lady buying but her two sets of in-laws who are in isolation.

This is fair and I'm sorry for my sweary outburst earlier.

(Calmed down after a venting, but not very british of me to shreek)

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 11:29 - Mar 19 with 2311 viewsFenland_Blue

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 09:41 - Mar 19 by SWGF

Seen a video of the Tesco in Clacton from this morning, 10mins before it was due to open, with the queue snaking around the carpark.

People aren't listening.

As a result, "normal" people are worrying they're not going to get their basics and joining the throng.

Went into Newmarket Tesco's at 6.30 this morning on the way to work, only wanted a mothers day card and it was worse than Christmas, checkout queues lining back down the aisles.

Normally just a few tradesman picking up a newspaper and a crate of lager.

Luckily in an out in 5 minutes.

Up and mainly down, following Town since 88

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 11:38 - Mar 19 with 2299 viewsPinewoodblue

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 09:23 - Mar 19 by giant_stow

Total complete scummy w@nkers. If you're reading this mr/mrs horder: I mean you, c@nt.

Good luck with yours mr.

I just hope they stocked up on condoms, reduce the risk of bringing new scumbags into the world.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 11:41 - Mar 19 with 2287 viewsITFC_Forever

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 09:41 - Mar 19 by SWGF

People aren't listening.

Self-fulfilling prophecy.

If people think for some reason there will be a shortage of food, they will then go and buy food, thus causing a shortage.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 12:03 - Mar 19 with 2251 viewsHerbivore

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 09:47 - Mar 19 by homer_123

That's not the case for most though, and certainly not those who caused all this by starting to stockpile 2 weeks ago.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 12:08 - Mar 19 with 2227 viewsstonojnr

I get that, but it does not explain all of it, for instance someone might be buying for multiple people in self isolation,but those self isolating people would normally be out buying the same stuff themselves anyway so the amount being sold would be the roughly the same it should just be the number of people shopping that changes

So cleary when shelves are being stripped of bread,pasta,toilet rolls daily for more than a week now there are a great many people just hoarding,stockpiling, not buying what they need at all and certainly not all simply being community spirited led about things
Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 12:28 - Mar 19 with 2176 viewsRyorry

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 09:13 - Mar 19 by Pinewoodblue

I placed an order online with Waitrose exactly a week ago for their first available delivery slot this coming Saturday, 28th.

When I phoned up 2 days ago to see if I could amend, the assistant said they don't reserve anything, and what you get in your delivery will be what's in store the day before.

As someone who can't accept substitutes on most items because of allergies & now in enforced isolation, this is pretty worrying.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 12:41 - Mar 19 with 2153 viewsNewcyBlue

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 12:28 - Mar 19 by Ryorry

I placed an order online with Waitrose exactly a week ago for their first available delivery slot this coming Saturday, 28th.

When I phoned up 2 days ago to see if I could amend, the assistant said they don't reserve anything, and what you get in your delivery will be what's in store the day before.

As someone who can't accept substitutes on most items because of allergies & now in enforced isolation, this is pretty worrying.

Is there anything you need desperately?

MrsN’s mum is in Leeds and I think we need to drop some stuff there for her. I don’t mind doing a detour.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 12:44 - Mar 19 with 2142 viewsRyorry

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 12:41 - Mar 19 by NewcyBlue

Is there anything you need desperately?

MrsN’s mum is in Leeds and I think we need to drop some stuff there for her. I don’t mind doing a detour.

Wow, that would be exceptionally kind of you. Which day are you planning to go, do you know yet?

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 13:17 - Mar 19 with 2080 viewsNewcyBlue

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 12:44 - Mar 19 by Ryorry

Wow, that would be exceptionally kind of you. Which day are you planning to go, do you know yet?

Tomorrow.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 13:19 - Mar 19 with 2068 viewsRyorry

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 13:17 - Mar 19 by NewcyBlue

Tomorrow.

I'll PM you.

Thanks!

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 13:20 - Mar 19 with 2061 views66notout

Our shopping delivery (booked over a week ago) has been decimated on 09:12 - Mar 19 by footers

Top tip - try the Sainsbury's own brand option. In my opinion just as good and half the price!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024