Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Murphy - number 29 for Burton - lovely player to watch 22:53 - Feb 14 with 1001 viewsMaySixth

will need to keep a close eye on him tomorrow

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Jamie Murphy - number 29 for Burton - lovely player to watch on 21:14 - Feb 15 with 853 viewsMaySixth

checks betting account
wins £260

Jamie Murphy - number 29 for Burton - lovely player to watch on 21:16 - Feb 15 with 835 viewsDinnernotTea

Jamie Murphy - number 29 for Burton - lovely player to watch on 21:14 - Feb 15 by MaySixth

checks betting account
wins £260

But you haven't used the words melts. I'm annoyed now. You know you own that word.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Jamie Murphy - number 29 for Burton - lovely player to watch on 12:09 - Feb 16 with 579 viewsWickets

Cant say i noticed him much apart from the really good clean finish . Anyone study him yesterday ?
Jamie Murphy - number 29 for Burton - lovely player to watch on 12:44 - Feb 16 with 538 viewsMaySixth

Jamie Murphy - number 29 for Burton - lovely player to watch on 12:09 - Feb 16 by Wickets

Cant say i noticed him much apart from the really good clean finish . Anyone study him yesterday ?

I lumped on him first goal.
I've always thought him a clever player.
To be fair to Lambert, the different formation in the second half totally shut him down

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024