Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I reckon Lambert will go at the end of the season 17:25 - Feb 12 with 845 viewsCopfordBlue

if we don’t go up.

My guess is that the 5 year contract is a bit of a red herring in that it is subject to us getting promoted this season.

Evans will stick with Lambert until then and bring in a new manager in May knowing most of us will be sucked into renewing our season tickets if a new manager comes in making the right noises.

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

I reckon Lambert will go at the end of the season on 17:28 - Feb 12 with 815 viewsBlueBadger

Hot take: Evans will wait till late March/early April. If we're off the pace, he'll sack Lambert and bring someone in then for those sweet, sweet early bird sales.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I reckon Lambert will go at the end of the season on 17:36 - Feb 12 with 777 viewsCopfordBlue

I reckon Lambert will go at the end of the season on 17:28 - Feb 12 by BlueBadger

Hot take: Evans will wait till late March/early April. If we're off the pace, he'll sack Lambert and bring someone in then for those sweet, sweet early bird sales.

If he appoints a new manager he could just extend the “early bird” deadline. I think he did it before, possibly when Keane came in.

Sacking Lambert and getting a replacement in now is risky unless it was just a temporary appointment until the end of the season. If a new permanent manager comes in now and the season continues to tail off with us finishing outside the play offs, season ticket renewals would be as bad as if Lambert stays.

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024