Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Renewals 17:15 - Feb 8 with 646 viewsDoctor_Earman

Can't wait for Evans' and the clubs pitch to fans next season if, as looking likely, we stay down.

£1 off pints in the Fanzone? Meet & Greet with Lee O'Neill? Free cuppa at half-time?

Actually buzzing for it.
Season Ticket Renewals on 17:34 - Feb 8 with 569 viewsbrogansnose

Season tickets are mostly sold on the promise of success or progress the following season. I can't see any of that anytime soon and the prognosis if we don't go up isn't good. Quite honestly all the promises and stuff we've been fed over the years has now made everyone jaded and hope is mostly gone.

Well, it has for me.
Season Ticket Renewals on 17:51 - Feb 8 with 501 viewsbluejacko

Season Ticket Renewals on 17:34 - Feb 8 by brogansnose

Season tickets are mostly sold on the promise of success or progress the following season. I can't see any of that anytime soon and the prognosis if we don't go up isn't good. Quite honestly all the promises and stuff we've been fed over the years has now made everyone jaded and hope is mostly gone.

Well, it has for me.

I’m moving away so thank the lord I will not have that choice to make!
Season Ticket Renewals on 17:55 - Feb 8 with 471 viewsJ2BLUE

I think Evans is finally out of ammo if we stay down. They won't be able to promise the likes of Downes and Woolf will stay (for obvious reasons beyond their control), they won't be able to promise funds, the usual competitive squad stuff isn't going to wash and next season there will probably be about 8000 season ticket holders. People who are die-hards, who just like a day out or people so used to going that they just never get around to cancelling.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024