Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our good old One Nation (unless you're foreign) Conservative Government 19:50 - Jan 22 with 623 viewstractordownsouth

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jan/22/government-condemned-for-reject

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Our good old One Nation (unless you're foreign) Conservative Government on 19:53 - Jan 22 with 604 viewsGlasgowBlue

There is absolutely no moral reason to overturn the Dubbs amendment. None at all.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Our good old One Nation (unless you're foreign) Conservative Government on 19:58 - Jan 22 with 593 viewstractordownsouth

Our good old One Nation (unless you're foreign) Conservative Government on 19:53 - Jan 22 by GlasgowBlue

There is absolutely no moral reason to overturn the Dubbs amendment. None at all.

It's absolutely no surprise to see my yes man Tory MP Derek Thomas on the list of C-units who voted against it. In the last election, his slogan was " A greener, healthier West Cornwall", which sounds great except he has voted against all the environmental protections during his time in parliament. So I can only assume that his 2024 campaign will be conducted from the middle of Syria.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Our good old One Nation (unless you're foreign) Conservative Government on 23:36 - Jan 22 with 528 viewsOldsmoker

Since BloJob has become PM, a Tory 'promise' is a joke.
Since the election, Johnsons withdrawal bill has lost worker protections and the NI 'no customs at the border' and now this - the Dubs amendment.
They 'promise' that some of these things will be in other legislation (yet to be published) so not to worry (I suggest you do worry).
BloJob has a majority and he knows he is making some of his MPs into backbench rebels that might vote against him in the future but he doesn't care.
There was no plan for Leave before the referendum and when he did produce a plan at the GE he changed it afterwards.

BloJob will make grand announcements followed by backtracking. The 'Bung a Bob for a Bong' is a prime example.
Better get used to it. It's only been 7 weeks since the GE.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Our good old One Nation (unless you're foreign) Conservative Government on 23:58 - Jan 22 with 512 viewsDarth_Koont

Our good old One Nation (unless you're foreign) Conservative Government on 19:53 - Jan 22 by GlasgowBlue

Well done.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024