Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert Out, Culverhouse In 18:09 - Dec 30 with 1486 viewshamburger_sv

Marcus Evans should sack Lambert before things get any worse, and appoint Ian Culverhouse who is doing wonders at King's Lynn Town F.C. at this moment, and who did wonders at Colchester, Norwich, and Aston Villa as the assistant manager to Lambert.

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

Lambert Out, Culverhouse In on 18:38 - Dec 30 with 1420 viewsmonty_radio

I posted earlier a bit from a Villa journalist citing reasons for P.L.'s demise there. The bit that I didn't refer to was regarding Culverhouse who had been sacked even before Lambert after reports of a poisonous atmosphere on the training ground that left some players distraught. It led, allegedly, to a big fall-out with P.L. If true, it sounds like something we heard last year.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Lambert Out, Culverhouse In on 18:47 - Dec 30 with 1375 viewsJeanManuelThetis

It's bizarre that so many people are suddenly a huge fan of Ian Culverhouse on the basis that Lambert was was a successful manager when he was present or because he is doing fairly well in the 6th tier of English football.

He has a complete lack of league management experienced and was sacked from Villa for bullying and creating a 'poisonous atmosphere'.
Lambert Out, Culverhouse In on 18:53 - Dec 30 with 1347 viewsEireannach_gorm

Lambert Out, Culverhouse In on 18:47 - Dec 30 by JeanManuelThetis

It's bizarre that so many people are suddenly a huge fan of Ian Culverhouse on the basis that Lambert was was a successful manager when he was present or because he is doing fairly well in the 6th tier of English football.

He has a complete lack of league management experienced and was sacked from Villa for bullying and creating a 'poisonous atmosphere'.

Agreed. On the same basis TC must be a shoe in as our next manager.
Lambert Out, Culverhouse In on 20:50 - Dec 30 with 1115 viewsOxford_Blue

Culverhouse????!!!!!
Lambert Out, Culverhouse In on 22:59 - Dec 30 with 991 viewsBlueNode

Lambert Out, Culverhouse In on 18:47 - Dec 30 by JeanManuelThetis

The 'sacked due to creating a poisonous atmosphere' is fake news. Culverhouse was trying to administer the well needed, boot up the jacksie to some of the lazy prima-donna pro's to earn their overpaid corn. Villa was being run by a players mafia. Lambert didn't back his man and ultimately signed his own warrant by not doing what was needed, and Villa got relegated.

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

Lambert Out, Culverhouse In on 23:25 - Dec 30 with 956 viewsMrTown

John McGreal would be my first choice should Lambert leave.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lambert Out, Culverhouse In on 08:29 - Dec 31 with 790 viewsBigManBlue

Lambert Out, Culverhouse In on 23:25 - Dec 30 by MrTown

John McGreal would be my first choice should Lambert leave.

Absolutely. Ticks all the boxes on paper, especially if we don't go up - would obviously be a risk, but has experience of selling to rebuild every year and plays decent football.

As regards the OP, whilst I don't think he'd be a great fit here, Culverhouse certainly has done a hell of a job at Lynn given their resources and deserves a lot of credit. Surprised someone hasn't already taken a punt of him at a higher level really.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024