Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert gets it wrong - AGAIN! 17:01 - Dec 21 with 510 viewsArnieM

Wrong team selection
Wrong formation

Stick to a simple 4-4-2
Pick the BEST PLAYERS
Bloody STICK WITH THEM!!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Lambert gets it wrong - AGAIN! on 17:05 - Dec 21 with 472 viewspointofblue

And this is where I have the problem - 4-4-2 doesn't work that well either. It makes us hard to beat, admittedly, and we may have to return in a panic to it but we look far more fluid as a 4-3-3; our first performance against Coventry and first hour against Bristol Rovers were the best performances of the season and yet we abandon it and change this around again.

We have no direction, no shape, no style of play, no first team regulars. FFS most teams at all levels can at least name their first choice goalkeeper. Practically everyone could see how today would go when the line up was announced, the only exceptions seemingly being Lambert himself and possibly Taylor.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert gets it wrong - AGAIN! on 17:31 - Dec 21 with 415 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Lambert gets it wrong - AGAIN! on 17:05 - Dec 21 by pointofblue

And this is where I have the problem - 4-4-2 doesn't work that well either. It makes us hard to beat, admittedly, and we may have to return in a panic to it but we look far more fluid as a 4-3-3; our first performance against Coventry and first hour against Bristol Rovers were the best performances of the season and yet we abandon it and change this around again.

We have no direction, no shape, no style of play, no first team regulars. FFS most teams at all levels can at least name their first choice goalkeeper. Practically everyone could see how today would go when the line up was announced, the only exceptions seemingly being Lambert himself and possibly Taylor.

The first hour against Bristol Rovers was the best this season?

What!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Lambert gets it wrong - AGAIN! on 17:33 - Dec 21 with 397 viewspointofblue

Lambert gets it wrong - AGAIN! on 17:31 - Dec 21 by WarkTheWarkITFC

The first hour against Bristol Rovers was the best this season?

What!

Offensively it was. Defensively the first 20 minutes were a shambles, admittedly, but if the back four are given time together I think that would improve.

Lambert gets it wrong - AGAIN! on 17:49 - Dec 21 with 344 viewslmfcblue

Lambert gets it wrong - AGAIN! on 17:33 - Dec 21 by pointofblue

Offensively it was. Defensively the first 20 minutes were a shambles, admittedly, but if the back four are given time together I think that would improve.

Agree... PL even said we got onto their area 72 times which was the best this season by far and we just needed to be more ruthless. Then he changes the formation.. he’s clueless end of
Lambert gets it wrong - AGAIN! on 17:52 - Dec 21 with 324 viewspointofblue

Lambert gets it wrong - AGAIN! on 17:49 - Dec 21 by lmfcblue

Agree... PL even said we got onto their area 72 times which was the best this season by far and we just needed to be more ruthless. Then he changes the formation.. he’s clueless end of

And I forgot to add we had Skuse at right back as well, which was always going to expose a weakness on that side.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024